This is me,Lee So Ah..

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

|| SO AH's POV ||

I wake up early in the morning to cook our breakfast and prepare my lunch and Zelo's. Well, this is not an easy work afterall.. First I have to wake up early, make a nutritional breakfast, prepare our lunch, wake Zelo up and clean the house.. I may look like his mother or what, but as I promised to our parents' grave... I will be Zelo's father, mother, sister and friend.. I will protect him no matter what...

 

[FLASH BACK]

Like what happened years ago, when Zelo was being bullied in his new school... I beat them all, just to protect my lil' brother..

"DON'T YOU EVER HIT ZELO AGAIN!!!! OR ELSE I MIGHT KILL YOU!!!!" I shouted to the kid who punched Zelo and it bleeded.. I don't know what I'm doing on that time, but one thing for sure... I made Zelo cry.

He is stopping me......... So I stopped.

--

Then I promised to Zelo that, I will not get involved myself in a fight.. So I make myself busy, and then after a few weeks....

"I'M REALLY SORRY MA'AM,PLEASE FORGIVE MY BROTHER." I apologize to the principal..

"WELL,THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THAT YOUR BROTHER GOT INVOLVED IN A FIGHT!" 

"PLEASE GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!! I'M BEGGING YOU." then when i saw Zelo, he is sitting with a lot of confidence.. "ZELO! JOIN ME..." I whispered to him, but instead, he stands up and left the room...

"ZELO!-- AH,PLEASE EXCUSE US....." then I look for Zelo.

I failed to find my lil' brother on that day...

--

I focused myself to my brother and studies,so I don't have the time to have a boyfriend...

I work on a part-time job in a coffee shop,together with Yoonjo and Taemin, my friends.

Everything is at peaceful but on the day that my brother involved a gangwar and broke a properties,we need an extra income to pay that large cost!!

 

And God hears my prayer, I have now a new job........... But it's not a piece of cake for me..... I have to tutor a Devil in Angel's clothing..

Together with his friendly doll-like bestfriend.... My life turns upside-down adventure... 

 

 

"WELL,GOOD LUCK FOR ME!!!"