Am I being cursed??

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

THE BELL RINGS,AND THE CLASSES ARE ALREADY STARTED...

 

"NOW CLASS,DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ARE THESE??" your teacher asked.. Everyone get more curious.

"OFCOURSE THESE ARE YOUR MATH TEST RESULTS." your teacher said again and give you all a broad smile,everyone is praying.. "I WON'T TAKE IT TOO LONG,I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE HIGHEST AND THE LOWEST SCORES." 

"OH GOD PLEASE~~" you said while praying. "THE HIGHEST IS LEE SO AH,WHO GOT 98..." 

"OHH!! THANK YOU!!!" you said and stands up with gladness... "GOOD JOB FRIEND!!" Yoonjo shouted and hugs you tightly, and you get her hands off because you can't breath freely. "...... AND THE LOWEST IS...... OH SEHUN WHO GOT 48."

"HM,HERE HE IS AGAIN...." Krystal whispers.

And you look at him with innocence,then he glares at you so you just look at different side to avoid your eye contact with him... "W-WHATTA SCARY GUY!" you whisper at yourself. 

--

"AH MA'AM YOU ASKED FOR ME?" you ask as you enter the room.. "AH YES MS. LEE,COME HERE!" you obeys her order and as you go near you notice a man,take note a richman.. "UHM SIR,THIS IS MISS LEE SO AH,OUR FIRST HONOR STUDENT." "UH,SO SHE IS THE ONE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME EARLIER?" the man asked. "AH,YES SHE IS." your teacher answered, "SO AH,THIS IS MR. OH."

"N-NICE MEETING YOU MR. OH." "IT'S MY PLEASURE INDEED." he said and offers you a handshake, and you humbly accepted it. "MR. OH IS HERE TO ASK YOU A FAVOR..." 

"AH.... SURE! AS LONG AS I CAN DO IT." you said.

"IT WILL BE AN EASY JOB FOR YOU...."

"CAN YOU BE MY SON'S TUTOR??" Mr. Oh asked.

You are extremely shocked, "AH,C-CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION??"

"AH.... OKAY... WILL YOU BE MY SON'S TUTOR??" he asked again.

"AH--" "YES,SHE SAID YES!!" your teacher added. And you just convinced yourself to take that opportunity,to pay that $50,000.

--

"OH,HOW IS IT SO AH??" Yoonjo excitedly asked.

"WHY DID MS. KIM CALLED YOU??" Krystal asked. "YOU SEE... A RICHMAN NAMED MR. OH WANTS ME TO TUTOR HIS SON." you explained. "REALLY?? WHO IS IT??" Yoonjo asked. Then you shrugged your shoulders,"I DON'T KNOW,I DON'T ASK HIM ABOUT HIS SON..." 

[FLASH FORWARD]

 

SATURDAY MORNING,IN OH'S MANSION...

"WOAH!! THIS IS SOOO BIG~~ SOMEDAY I AND ZELO WILL GOING TO LIVE A HOUSE LIKE THIS!" you whispered to yourself.. Then you pressed the doorbell, a maid opens the gate and let you enter the mansion.. "WOAH,EVEN INSIDE THE HOUSE.... IT'S REALLY WONDERFUL!!" you can't hide the amazement in your face.. She then left you alone in a wide peaceful room.. "I HAVE TO ACT NICE INFRONT OF MR. OH'S SON..." you whispered.

Then you practice what to say; "HI THERE!-- NO IT'S SO INFORMAL!!" 

"HI,I'M YOUR TUTOR.... I'M......... OH NO, NOT THAT SLOW!!"

"HI,I'M YOUR TUTOR... LEE SO AH AT YOUR SERVICE ENJOY OUR STUDYING!!....IT'S SOUNDED LIKE WE'RE IN THE SHOP."

"OKAY THIS IS THE LAST.... HI!~~ I'M LEE SO AH,YOUR NEW TUTOR... HOPE THAT WE'LL ENJOY STUDYING!!~~"

"OFCOURSE WE WILL..." an unknown voice is heard... You looked,then you are surprised when you find out who your tutee is...

"S-SEHUN??? WHY ARE YOU--"

"BECAUSE MY DAD REQUESTED YOU TO BE MY TUTOR..." he said.

"YOU'RE MR. OH'S SON?? 'OH SEHUN' OH I GET IT...."

"NOW,LETS GET THIS THING DONE." he said and sits in the chair lazily..

"UHM OK..." you clears your throat and gets the book, "OK,LETS START WITH MATH!--" then you saw him sleeping, "NICE...." you whispered,then Mr. Oh entered the room.. "M-MR. OH!--" then suddenly Sehun raised his head and grabbed the math book pretending that he's busy reading.. "I'M JUST CHECKING YOU GUYS..." he said, "WELL YOU SEE,YOUR SON IS BUSY READING HIS MATH BOOK." you excuses. "THAT'S GREAT! I WONDER HOW COULD HE HAVE A FAILING GRADES.." "ME EITHER..." you said pretending. "THEN I'M LEAVING YOU TWO." he said then closes the door after leaving the room.

You notice that Sehun is still reading, but the funny thing is... He is holding the book differently as it seems to be. "AH,SEHUN YOUR BOOK... YOU'RE HOLDING THE BOOK IN TOTAL DIFFERENT SIDE!" you pointing, he noticed you and finds you annoying. "WHAT?!!" he said then glares at you. "AH... UHM... LETS START REVIEWING OUR PAST LESSONS." you invited, but he don't mind you and still do something out of your lesson..

You feel very annoyed, and your teeth are clenching... "ARE YOU GIVING UP?? DO YOU WANT TO QUIT??" he really annoys you in purpose. "THIS BRAT IS GETTING IN MY NERVE!" you whispered and controls your feelings. "HUH?? OFCOURSE NOT!!" you said then pretends to smile, and he gets more mad at you.. "WELL,YOU HAVE TO--" then your pen fell and it rolls all over until it reaches Sehun's place. "AH--" he didn't give you your pen, instead he stepped it and it breaks. "YOU!!" you said with angry voice and pointing him.. "NOW,DO YOU WANT TO QUIT??" he asked again.

You notice that he only wants you to quit so he annoys you. So you decided to stay to annoy him as well. You smiles,and he notice you.

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING??" he asked.

"UH,NOTHING!! I DECIDED TO STAY!!" you announced that made him to hate you more. "YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING!!" he said. "HM....... BUT WHY DO YOU HATE ME??" you ask him curiously. "I DON'T KNOW,I JUST FIND YOU ANNOYING.......... AND YES,I REALLY HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU." he said, not even closing his eyes. ".... BUT I'M SORRY,THE PERSON YOU REALLY HATE WILL NEVER QUIT!" you declared. 

"YOU!!" he clears throat, "LETS HAVE A BET..."

"A BET?" 

"IT SAYS,IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME WITHIN 3MONTHS... YOU'LL GOING TO QUIT AS MY TUTOR... BUT IF YOU DON'T THEN,YOU'LL CONTINUE YOUR JOB AND I WILL NOT COMPLAIN AGAIN!" he said.

"BUT--" "WHY?? ARE YOU SCARED THAT YOU'LL LOSE??" he teased.

"NOT THAT!! WHAT I MEAN IS.... HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU??"

"HM.... YOU HAVE MY WORD,I'M NOT TELLING YOU A LIE." he said with a serious face. Then you felt that he is telling the truth..

"WELL OK."

 

"IT'S EASY..... I SURELY WIN THIS BET!!" the both of you whispered to yourselves.