I hate being like this!!

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

ONE TIRING MORNING...

 

"HEY ZELO,TIME TO WAKE UP! IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE IN SCHOOL!!" you shouted in front of his door,but you receive no respond. 

"DON'T MAKE ME COUNT OR ELSE,I'M GOING TO PULL YOU OUT OF YOUR BED!!" still no respond... "OKAY I'LL START COUNTING!! ONE.....TWO.... DON'T MAKE ME SAY THREE....!!!" then  you suddenly give his door your deadly kick! "I SAID WAKE UP!!!" and you notice your younger brother deeply sleeping like an angel, "OH~~ SO ADORABLE." you whisper. Then when you step your foot, you just notice that there is something you have stepped on. You looked down and get that thing, you read it.

"WHHHHAAAAAATTTTT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ZELOOOOOOO YOU DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!" you shouted that made Zelo to wake.

"YOUR VOICE IS TOO LOUD SIS." he said while his eyes are still closed. "YOU FAILED YOUR TEST YET YOU HAVE  THE GUTS TO SLEEP THIS LATE?!!" 

"IT'S JUST A TEST,STILL IT'S NOT THE FINAL GRADE!!" he said.

"BUT HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THEY WILL GET THE LARGE PERCENT OF YOUR FINAL GRADE IN THE RESULT OF THIS TEST!"

"YES,WHATEVER! IF YOU DON'T MIND... I'M GOING TO TAKE A BATH,SO I WON'T BE LATE IN SCHOOL." he said while pushing you out of his room. "AH,W-WAIT!!--" he then slams the door in your face! "ZELO!!.... OH WELL." you said and move to the kitchen...

 

||SO AH's POV||

IT IS BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE OUR PARENTS PASSED AWAY, AND THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF ZELO AS THE TROUBLEMAKER BROTHER... AND IT BECOMES MORE OFTEN FOR ME TO GO TO THEIR SCHOOL'S GUIDANCE OFFICE. WELL I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE AND ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD SO I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIS SAKE...

--

"I'M HUNGRY... WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST??" he asked.

"WELL,FOR GO FOODS WE HAVE RICE,FOR GROW WE HAVE BACON & FRIED EGG AND FOR GLOW--"

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! THANKS FOR THE MEAL..." then he starts eating. You just watch him and smiles at yourself,and then you joined him in the breakfast..

"BY THE WAY ZELO." 

"WHAT'S IT??" he paused then looks at you. "DO YOU HAVE A..... GIRLFRIEND??"

Then suddenly he is chocking to death. "WATER?! WATER?!" then give him a water.. "DON'T YOU EVER ASK THAT AGAIN!!" he said with an angry tone. "BUT WHY?? I'M JUST CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE!"

"OKAY AT PRESENT I'M NOT DATING WITH SOMEONE,BUT I'M LIKING SOMEONE..." he said emotionlessly. "THEN WHO IS THIS SOMEONE? ERR I MEAN GIRL??" you asked mischievously. "I-IT'S A SECRET!!!" he insisted.

"THEN I WON'T COOK YOU A DINNER IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO IS IT!!!" 

"ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!!" he asked.

"UHM,IF YOU ARE REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE TO TELL ME ABOUT IT. THEN GIVE ME A CLUE INSTEAD!!" 

"OKAY,OKAY! SHE IS OLDER THAN ME..... SHE IS A NOONA!!!" he said and suddenly his face turns red. "WHAAAAT??!! YOU'LL GOING TO TRADE ME WITH THAT WOMAN??!!!!"

"OFCOURSE NOT! IT'S DIFFERENT!!" he stated. "WELL BE SURE THAT YOU'LL GOING TO KEEP THAT WORD,OR ELSE...." "OR ELSE YOU'LL GOING TO FIND ANOTHER MAN?" he figure out. "UH.... YES?? YES I'M GOING TO DO THAT!!" you declared. "THEN FIND A BETTER MAN!!" he ordered.

"OFCOURSE I WILL!!"

"LIKE,GOOD & SMART AS DAD AND HANDSOME AS I AM!!" he said proudly. "YES SIR,I WILL!!"

--

"I WILL DO AS ZELO SAID... I'M GOING TO FIND A BETTER MAN SO THAT OUR LIFE WILL BE IN A GOOD STATE." you thought.

"I MISS YOUUUUUUUU~~" then someone just hugs you from your back. "Y-YOONJO??!!" you shouted.

"HI SO AH." Krystal greeted you. "AH,HI GUYS!!" you answered.

"HAVE YOU REVIEW YOUR NOTES?? WE HAVE A TEST IN MATH." Krystal reminded. "AH,YES... I REVIEW MY NOTES THE WHOLE NIGHT!" you said, "I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO REVIEW!! I HAVE AN ARGUMENT WITH MY BOYFRIEND LAST NIGHT!" Yoonjo informed, "BUT WE'RE OKAY NOW..." then smiles.

--

"OH MY GAWD!!! THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT!!" YoonJo complained... While Krystal is seriously looking at her test paper, you don't feel any difficulty about the exam.. The room is quiet not until when someone entered the room... All eyes look at that SOMEONE..

"SEHUN,YOU'RE LATE AGAIN... GET YOUR TEST PAPER AND TAKE YOUR SIT!" your teacher ordered. He gave him a glare then he get his test paper and sits. You don't mind him and continue answering... 

AFTER THE EXAM...

"YES I SURVIVED!!!" Yoonjo shouted. "BUT STILL I'M PRAYING FOR A GOOD RESULT." Krystal said. You just watch them and sigh....

 

[FLASH FORWARD]

IN A COFFEE SHOP...

"ENJOY YOUR MEAL MA'AM!" you said smiling while giving their order.. "SO AH,YOU HAVE A CALL!" Taemin said while holding the phone, you felt that something bad happened.. "AH,YES? THIS IS SO AH." as you answered... "WH-WHAATT?? YES,SIR I'M ON MY WAY!!" then you hung the phone and run fast as you could.. Taemin can't do anything but to watch you running..

 

IN THE POLICE STATION...

You look for your brother. "ZELO??..." then you saw him sitting while the policeman is beside him... "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER,OFFICER??" you asked. "AH,SO YOU ARE HIS SISTER? WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS??" he asked. "THEY'RE GONE... SO I'M NOW HIS GUARDIAN."

"I'M SORRY FOR ASKING...... BUT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER INVOLVED IN A GANG WAR..." "G-GANG WAR???" you are so shocked, because you can't imagine that your brother is one of the gang members. "YES!! THEY BROKE THE GLASSES IN MY SHOP!!" said the angry vendor.. "I'M SORRY MISTER... PLEASE FORGIVE MY BROTHER." you said and keeps bowing, "DON'T DO IT SIS! HE IS JUST A TROUBLESOME OLD HOG." Zelo said. "ZELO!! WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT??!!" then Zelo keeps quiet at that moment...

"HMPH!! TEACH YOUR DISRESPECTFUL BROTHER A MANNER!! I'M NOT WONDERING IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT,BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T TAUGHT HIM HOW,BEFORE THEY DIED!!...." Zelo gets angry on what that man said to your parents but before he punch him.... You already did!

The man fell down in the floor,then you grabbed his colars... "DON'T YOU EVER.... JUDGE OUR PARENTS,YOU BIG MOUTHED !!!" you said with a scary tone of voice.. He crawls beside the policeman. "DON'T YOU WORRY WE'LL PAY THE DAMAGE!! HOW MUCH IS IT??" 

"$5-50,000..." he said while trembling.. "OKAY!! WE'LL PAY $50,000!! SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE IT AND GO TO HELL!!!!" you grab Zelo's hand, "LETS GO HOME!" you ordered, then he stands up, you already turn your back to them while Zelo gave the man a grin...

 

IN YOUR APARTMENT...

"YOU ARE REALLY SCARY SIS..." he said, "OFCOURSE-- ERR DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC ZELO!!!" but he doesn't bothered to talk with you so he goes to his room and locks the door. "THAT ANNOYING BRAT!!" 

 

||SO AH's POV||

WHERE COULD I GET THAT LARGE MONEY??? UGH!!! MY SALARY IN THE COFFEE SHOP IS TOO SMALL... I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO STEAL MONEY IN THE BANK!! BUT WHAT IF I GET CAUGHT AND THE POLICE SHOOT MY HEAD.... OH NO, POOR ZELO!!! I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER JOB!!!