Sehun's crush~~

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

ONE SATURDAY MORNING, IT'S RAINING HARD...

 

You while reading his lesson, "THE HISTORY SAID THAT--" but before you could end what you're reading, a paper plane hitted your face. After looking who is at fault, you saw Sehun whistling like nothing happend. 

"THIS BRAT!!! ARGGGHHH PULL YOURSELF SO AH, DON'T FALL IN THE DEVIL'S PLAN..."

You just get the book and continues reading it... But you paused again after hearing Sehun who is snoring right now. "MY GOD! GIVE ME MORE PATIENCE~" you whispered as you rolled your eyes to him.

 

--

You're currently walking back to Sehun's room after drinking some water to refresh your mind and body. But suddenly the whole place went dark. "BROWN OUT?" you whispered. "MY GOD, IT'S SO DARK... I CAN'T SEE THINGS RIGHT NOW~" you sung, while touching the walls like a blind.

"AM I NEAR AT THAT ROOM??" 

"BOOH!~" someone shouted at your ear, that made you shock in death.

"AHHH!!!"

Then you heard a soft laugh after that, you familiarized that voice...

"SEHUN? YOU!!!" you shouted then grabbed his arm but you missed, 

"HAHAHAH!! WEAK!!!" 

You tried to catch him but you tripped, you pulled him, so the both of you fell with each other. 

"AHH!--" even if you're not seeing him, you can feel his breath.

"AHH! YOU'RE SO HEAVY!!!" 

"UH!-- UHM... SORRY!!" you apologized then pull yourself of him.

He smirked then turn on the flashlight he is holding. "HMM, HAVE YOU FALL FOR ME ALREADY??" he teased.

"STOP DREAMING OKAY??!!" you answered, then walks away.

"THIS BRAT REALLY ANNOYS ME.... LIKE HE ENJOYS IT ALOT, I WONDER.... IS THERE SOMEONE COULD EVER MELT HIS STONE FACE-- ERR, I MEAN STONE HEART??... AISHH, SO AH YOU'RE THINKING THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!" then hits your head hardly.

--

IN SCHOOL, DURING YOUR P.E TIME..

 

 

Your whole class is having a warm up exercising before playing soccer.

"THIS.... IS... SO.... TIRING!!" YoonJo said each time she's having a stretching, while Krystal is behind her doing some stretching too.

But you're roaming your sight around, looking for someone... "WHERE DID THAT BRAT GO??" you whispered.

"OKAY LETS START!!" your P.E teacher whistled, you run away. "HEY! MISS LEE!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??"

"WAIT SIR, I'M JUST GO LOOKING FOR MY WILD CAT!!" you shouted back.

"WILD CAT??" Krystal asked.

"SO AH HAS A WILD CAT??!!" YoonJo burst, then Krystal just shrugged her shoulders to her.

--

IN THE SCHOOL GYMNASIUM..

 

 

You ended up your track and found this place, where you found him watching the 2nd year students while dancing ballet. You look at him then back at those girls.

"REALLY.... WHAT'S ON HIS MIND RIGHT NOW??" you whispered trying to read his mind, you look at him and figure out what is he thinking. "OH, SO HE WANTS TO JOIN THEM DANCING BALLET.... IS HE A GAY??" you asked cluelessly. Of course you're wrong! Sehun is not a gay!! He is just looking to someone inside the Gymnasium.... the clue is......... one of those girls~