The anti-aged doll,Luhan 2~~

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

"THEN,THANKS FOR DELIVERING ME THAT MESSAGE." you said and left him.

 

After hearing from Luhan that you have no session with Sehun. You start walking a miles and miles because you don't have enough money to ride a taxi.

"THAT BASTARD! CHANGING HIS MIND QUICKLY,I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!!" you shouted at yourself. Then a car stops beside you. You stopped and saw it. "WHO MIGHT THIS BE??..." you asked. The window of the car opens. "SO AH! GET IN!!" Luhan invited.

--

There's a silent atmosphere inside the car.. "COME'ON SO AH,THINK A NICE TOPIC..." you said at your mind. "WELL,HOW COME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEHUN'S TUTOR??" he started talking. "MR. OH REQUESTED ME TO." you answered. "AH,I GET IT."

"HOW 'BOUT YOU? HOW CAN YOU BE SEHUN'S FRIEND?" you asked curiously.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN??...."

"YOU SEE,SEHUN IS REALLY..... DIFFERENT AND COLD."

"WELL,WE STARTED TO BE FRIENDS WHEN WE WERE STILL IN 4TH GRADE." he told.

"REALLY?!!!"

He looked at you naively then, "AH,YES! SO I KNOW HIM A LOT." he smiled.

"HOW COME?? HE BEARS SEHUN'S ATTITUDE? REALLY A WEIRDO." you said at your mind.

"MMMM~~ WHERE DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST PLACE TO EAT??" he asked. 

"UHMMMM....."

--

"SO YOU'RE WORKING HERE??" he asked while looking his eyes around the shop. "AH,Y-YES?...." you said..

"ENJOY YOUR MEAL-- SO AH??!!" and it's Yoonjo your noisy friend. "HM? YOU KNOW HER??" Luhan asked, "SHE'S--"

"I'M HER FRIEND!!!" she introduced by her ownself. "... AS SHE SAID." you added.

"REALLY?! WELL THANK YOU MISS!" he smiled and gave Yoonjo a wink, and she froze in an instant.

He enjoys eating, while you slowly eating your cake.. "I REALLY CAN'T AFFORD THIS EXPENSIVE MEAL...." 

 

AFTER EATING...

"AHHH!!~~ I'M FULL!!" Luhan said while stretching his arms, and you just sighed..

"WHERE SHOULD WE GO NEXT??" he asked and looks at you, you looks at him and shrugs your shoulder.

"LOOK!! WHAT A CUTIE!~~" the girls screamed when they saw Luhan,"WELL,I CAN'T DENY IT..... HE IS REALLY A GOOD-LOOKING GUY,HE IS LIKE A.... DOLL." while looking at him, you feel so insecure.. 

He looks at them and gives them his sweetest smile that made the girls to send their souls in heaven..

"HE REALLY HAS THE KIND-HEART,UNLIKE HIS BESTFRIEND.......... WHO HAS A STONE-HEART AND STONE-FACE." 

 

[FLASH FORWARD]

"I'M HOME!!" you shouted when you arrived home.. "OH,SO YOU'RE HOME!" Zelo greeted.

"HAVE YOU EATEN DINNER??" 

"AH,YES!" then you went to your room.. 

 

|| SO AH's POV ||

While looking at your parents' picture, "HEY MOM & DAD! I MET A NICE GUY. WELL,HE IS MY TUTEE'S BESTFRIEND... AND THEY ARE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF EACH OTHER... I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM!~~ DON'T WORRY I'LL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT ZELO... I REALLY MISSES YOU TWO."