Chapter 2

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin’s POV

It’s been two months since I’ve become a trainee here in SMEnt. I always see Sunny in here but I wasn’t able to have the chance to talk to her. She’s been busy for the past few weeks, as for me, I kept on practicing. I always hear compliments from our trainers and other trainees. They even said that there’s a high possibility that I’ll debut soon. I’m very happy to hear that. Because if I’ll debut as soon as possible, she’ll notice me more. I’ll have a bigger chance in her heart. These things were running in my mind while I’m practicing that I didn’t know there was another presence in the room.

 

Sunny’s POV

I was on my way out of SMEnt, going home. The girls went to our dorm first and I had to go back here because I forgot my phone. Yes, I forgot my phone, I’m such a babo. I was on my way to the elevator when I noticed that someone was in the practice room. It’s already late, how come someone is still practicing? I went inside the room to take a peek. Wow. What a great dancer, and such good vocals. I bet he’s gonna debut soon. I stand there like a fool, watching him practice. I was practically staring at him. I got back to my senses when he spoke.

“Omo. Sunbae! Annyeong.” He bowed.

“Oh. Annyeong. I’m sorry, I was just curious to who was practicing so late at night.”

“How long have you’ve been watching me practice?” He asked.

“More like about five minutes already.” I chuckled.

“Oh. Come come.”

He sat at the bench while wiping his sweat. He then asked me to sit. I went near him and took the seat next to him. A little chat won’t hurt, right? I bet the girls will not worry. Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter