Chapter 10

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The guy still did not receive the girl’s yes, for both groups were having hectic schedules. They did not have time to meet. After the episode was broadcasted, it received a lot of views because of Sungmin’s confession to Sunny. The two idols also received haters who did not ship the pairing, but there were more people who ship and support the two. But someone’s opinion was more important, Lee Soo Man.

Thank God because the two crossed paths in the hallway of SMEnt building. They took the chance to talk.

“Oppa, I need to tell you something.” She said and took his hand for them to sit on a bench at the end of the hallway.

“What is it?” he asked, thinking he might get rejection from the girl.

“Yes.” She smiled widely.

“Sorry?” Sungmin asked, confused to what the girl meant by her yes.

“Yes. Oppa, yes. I’ll be your girl.” She said.

“Mwoh?!” he asked with wide eyes. “But I thought you love someone.”

“I do. But don’t you want to ask who he is?”

“Who?”

“It’s you, babo!” she laughed flickered his forehead for being so dumb not knowing that it is him whom she likes. “Why would I use ‘Sunny’ as a stage name if I don’t love you?” she chuckled.

“What’s the connection with your stage name and me?” he asked.

“Aiiigooo oppa. Did you forget? When we were kids, we partnered up in an activity where you need to draw something that symbolizes your partner.” She answered. “Did you remember what you draw that symbolized me?”

“Yes. I drew a sun.”

“Exactly. Sun = Sunny. You told me I was the sun in your life. That’s why I used Sunny as my stage name so that, maybe, when I’m on the TV you’ll be recognize me because of my stage name.” She said. “And you saying that I’m the sun in your life mean so much to me, especially since the one who said it was the one whom I love. My first love.” She smiled at the guy.

“Y-you love me?” he asked.

“Yes, I love you oppa.” She answered.

“So, me.. you.. us? It’s officially us?” he asked and the girl nodded.

He cupped her face and lean towards her. Then his lips touched her forehead. Then her nose. Then her chin. “I promise to treat you right. To give you all my love. Saranghae~”

It was such a sweet moment only to be interrupted by someone, the secretary of Lee Soo Man. “Sunny-ssi, Sungmin-ssi you’re called by Mr. Lee to his office.” This surely isn’t their happy ending yet.

 

Sunny’s POV

“What was inside of your head when you did that ‘public confession’, Mr. Lee?!” Uncle asked, he surely is mad for what happened. I bet he saw that episode in Invincible Youth 2.

“U-uncle, calm down first, jebal.” I said politely.

“Sunkyu-ah, let Sungmin talk, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter