Chapter 14

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin's POV

Yesterday was really fun. And last night was one of the most precious nights in my life. Wanna know why? Keke

 

FLASHBACK

"Oh! Seems like everybody passed out." Sunny mumbled. "Oppa? Did you drink?"

"Yes, a little. I don't want to pass out like them." I chuckled.

"Can we go to your room? I wanna sleep on your bed Oppa." she said with her aegyo voice.

"Sure, let's go."

When we arrived in my room, everything went too fast. I don't know what went inside my mind, but I suddenly kiss her. She kissed back. Until the kiss was getting intense and hotter. But she broke the kiss. Our position right is really awkward. Yes she on my bed and I'm on top of her.

"Are we gonna do it?" she asked with a soft voice.

"Do you want to?" I answered her with another question. Then I continued. "Because I want to."

Silence.

"Can we turn off the lights?" she asked.

"Request permitted." I smiled.

And the night went by. A night with precious memories that I shall never forget. I smiled at the thought.

End of FLASHBACK

 

I smiled as I reminisce what happened last night. I can't get it out of my head.

I'm at a studio now to do a CF with Sistar's Hyorin. She surely is a beauty.

But sorry Hyorin. I have my eyes and heart exclusive only for Sunny. I laughed at my own thoughts.

We were now sitting side by side with out scripts. Then suddenly she did something unexpected.

She kissed me. On the lips. My eyes went large and I froze on the spot. After seems like forever. I pushed her away, hard.

"Yah! What the hell! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at her. Yes, I'm mad. Doesn't she know I have a lover? My blood is practically boiling right now.

"Geez. Sungmin-ssi, it was just a dare." she answered calmly. But no, I wasn't calm unlike her.

I walked towards the director and told him I quit.

 

Sunny's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter