Chapter 11

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny’s POV

I offered him my hands and introduced myself. “I’m Lee Sun Kyu. Girls’ Generation’s Sunny. I’m your blind date for today. GDragon right?”

“Yes. I’m GDragon of Big Bang. Let’s sit down first.” He said and pulled back the chair for me to take a seat. What a gentleman.

“Thanks.” I smiled, and so he did.

Wow. He’s really handsome in person. Such a perfect jaw line. He’s so full of charm. Omo! Sunkyu, what are you thinking? Tch.

“It’s really my honor to meet you. I heard you’re a very successful star. You’re also a composer and a producer right?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Wow. You’re great GDragon-ssi!”

“Thank you. And please, just call me oppa, like before.” He grinned.

“Mwoh?!” I shrieked then laughed. “Are you joking?”

“I’m not.” He turned serious. “I would really like to hear the girl whom I like for so many years ‘till now to call me Oppa again.”

“Oh.” I felt guilty. Did I hurt him? “Then I can’t do anything about it.” I chuckled.

“Should we order something?” he said and called someone who can serve us.

“Sure. I would like to have some cookies and cream ice cream.” I smiled.

“Just black coffee for me.”

“Omo! Aren’t you Sunny and GDragon?!” the waiter said. Is he spazzing? Kyeopta.

“Ye-yes.” I answered shyly.

“Omo! Are you two dating?” Doesn’t he know that I’m publicly dating Sungmin Oppa?

“W-what? No—“

“We can’t provide you any answer for now. I hope I’m not being rude, but please, can you go and take our orders? You’re actually making her uncomfortable with your questions. And I don’t like someone special to me to feel that, especially on such a special day.”

He said what? Is he serious?

GDragon’s POV

I hope Sunny will give me a chance, now that I’m famous. Back in high school, when everyone considered me as a loser, she was the only one kind to me even though she was a queenka. She was the only one I considered as a friend back then. And when I was supposed to confess to her, she was gone. She left and undergone training.

She’s so cute. She’s so filled with aegyo. She’s like a kid, eating ice cream. She hasn’t changed. Does she still remember me?

“Sunny—“

“Oppa, you can call me Sunkyu if you want.”

Did I hear her right? She called me ‘oppa’? Wow. Music to my ears.

“Oh.. Sunkyu, do you still remember me back in high school?”

“Hmm.. aren’t you Kwon Jiyong? The guy who always came first in academics and always wear thick glasses?” she answered. “Omo! I didn’t mean it that way Oppa. Mianhe~~”

“It’s okay. It’s true anyway. I was such a loser back then.”

“No! You were not! Oppa, you were the smartest and kindest guy friend that I have in high school! Don’t look down on yourself oppa, arraseo?”

“Yeah. You were my only friend back then. The only girl I like.”

“Oppa! Stop kidding around. Geez. How could you like me? There were so many pretty girls in our school.” She laughed.

“True. So many pretty girls. But there’s only one beautiful girl, you. And I’m not kidding around, I’m serious. I do like you. And I hate the idea of you dating that Sungmin guy from Super Junior.” Now that I found you again, I will not let you go. I will prove to you Sunkyu that I’m better than him.

 

Sunny’s POV

We left the café and are on our way to a park. Jiyong oppa brought his car with him. I’m sitting beside him in the driver’s seat. I’m looking out at the window. Was he serious? Oppa broke my train of thought when he spoke.

“Sunkyu-ah, why are you so silent?”

“Well, I was thinking if you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter