Chapter 9

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Sungmin’s speech went trending in South Korea and even worldwide. He was brave to put a stunt like that. Elfs were curious on who he meant in his speech. She was one hell of a lucky girl. Well, it’s Sunny we’re talking about here, of course she deserves to be the girl, agree?

Super Junior’s Sungmin, Leeteuk, Shindong, Donghae and Eunhyuk were invited to be the guests of Invincible Youth season 2. It was his chance to confess. To tell the whole world who is Sunny to him. He prepared for it. He knew what he must do. Everything was planned. Everyone but Sunny knew about his public confession.

 

Sungmin’s POV

This is it. The day I’ve been waiting for. The day I’ve been expecting to be one of the most memorable days of my life. I’m gonna tell Sunny about me. About me being her childhood friend. About the secret feelings I have for her. I hope everything will turn out well.

It’s almost eight in the morning and we’ve arrived in the filming set of Invincible Youth 2. When we arrived, Sunny was not yet present. I looked for Hyoyeon to ask her if she knows where Sunny is to which she answered she’ll be running late for some reasons. Minutes after the filming for the opening, Sunny arrived.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Sorry for being late.” She greeted everyone and was warmly welcomed by the others.

“Oh, Super Junior oppas! You’re our guests for today?” She turned to us and muttered.

Shindong playfully puts his hand on his chest, showing that he’s hurt by Sunny’s words. “Aigoo. You don’t want us here Sunny-ssi? Ouch.”

“Oppa! Of course I want you here. I was just asking. Geez.” She laughed.

“Of course. We know that.” Leeteuk hyung grinned and patted her head.

“Sungmin oppa, you seemed quiet today.” She said.

“HE’S THINKING OF SOMEONE!” Donghae and Eunhyuk teased.

“Really?” she raised a brow and smiled. “She must be the girl you were talking about in your speech. She’s lucky… Yah! Oppa! Confess to her already and treat her right!” Laughing, she walked towards Hyoyeon.

If you only know that it’s you. Just wait Sunny, later, I will tell you everything. And don’t worry, I promise to treat you right. To give you the treatment and the love you deserve.

 

Sunny’s POV

It was time to harvest some lettuce and we were paired up into two. My partner is Sungmin, at least I’m paired up with someone I’m close with. Sungmin was kind of different today, he’s quiet, so not him. He’s the talkative type, you see. So, instead of dying because of the silence, I decided to talk first.

“Oppa, are you okay? You’re so quiet.” I asked.

“O-oh. Sorry Sunny, I’m thinking of something.” He answered. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course oppa. Maybe I can help.” I smiled.

“If ever you receive a public confession, what would you feel?”

“Omo! You’re gonna confess publicly to a girl? Is that the thing bothering you? Aigoo.” I chuckled.

“Well, yeah. I’m so nervous. I wonder if she’ll accept my confession.” Oppa sighed.

“Oppa, if ever I get a confession, of course I’ll feel elated. It’s not every day a girl can get a confession, a public one too. Any girl would feel so happy. And if it were me, I would also feel grateful to the guy for having such feeling towards me. And oppa, don’t worry, I bet she’ll accept your confession if she can see your efforts. And if ever she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter