Chapter 8

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

One month went by faster, and the next thing they knew, they already debuted as Super Junior. Their debut song was a hit. And they already gain fangirls who spazz over them. Well who wouldn’t spazz over these handsome faces?

The group was in MBC for a live performance in Music Core, as well as Girls’ Generation. Just after their debut, the two groups became close immediately resulting to the birth of Super Generation shippers. Yes, you’re correct. It was Sunny and Sungmin who were paired up. SunSun couple. Aegyo Couple.

In the backstage, SNSD and Suju are having some free time. They are playing truth or dare while waiting for their performance on stage. Unfortunately, the bottle stopped spinning and it pointed to Sunny.

“Truth or dare?”

“Hmm… truth.”

“So, who’s gonna ask?” Leeteuk asked, eyeing the group.

“Me! I want to ask her something.” Taeyon volunteered.

“So, what’s the question Tae?”

“Who do you like most in Super Junior? Or, who’s closest to you?” Tae did an evil laugh.

“What kind of question is that?!” Sunny pouted

“Just answer it Sunbuns.” The girls said.

Who could it be? I wish it’s me. Sungmin thought. Little did Sungmin know, he was really the answer to the question.

“Fine, fine. The closest to me, I repeat, CLOSEST not like, arraseo? It’s Sungmin oppa.” Sunny chuckled. “Now let’s continue the game.” And she spinned the bottle. The game was fun, full of laughter. The Super Junior guys were so dorky and funny. Almost all of them chose dare that’s why they kept on laughing. Then the bottle stopped spinning and pointed to Sungmin, who chose dare.

“I dare you to kiss the one you like in SNSD!” Leeteuk challenged him.

Omoo! For sure it’s Sunny. The girls thought, except Sunny of course. She was oblivious to his feelings afterall.

“Not on the lips, right?”

“Of course not, babo!” everyone shouted.

“Geez. My bad.” Sungmin laughed and went to the girls.

He then stopped in front of Sunny. He cupped her faced and leaned forward.

“U-uh, oppa? What are you doing?” she asked. Is he choosing me? Why not Yoona or Sooyoung? They’re prettier than me.

Sungmin ignored her question and kissed her forehead gently. It was longer than everyone expected. The kiss made everyone speechless and the room went silent. What just happened? Everyone thought.

“I smell something fishy.”

“SunSun is real!”

“Yah! Do you have feelings for each other?”

These were some side comments that everyone said after some moment of silence. Everyone was so noisy and chaotic asking the two about their answers and actions to the game. They were just stopped when a staff from MBC went into their waiting room signaling them that they were the next to perform.

I hope Sunny will start noticing my feelings after the kiss. It’s hard when the person doesn’t realize your feelings towards them.

Did that kiss meant more? Aish! So confusing. Oppa is giving me headaches.

The two thought at the same time while walking towards the studio. The two went ahead of the group that’s why they didn’t know what the others were doing b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter