Chapter 16

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Sunny went out of the car and put on her poker face. She watched as the car became smaller and smaller until it was out of her sight.

She received a text from Jiyong. I’m going somewhere. Talk with Sungmin, okay? And by the way, Sunmi’s just at the house.

“Sungmin-ssi, since there’s a café just in front of us, let’s get inside and talk in there.” She said coldly and went inside ahead of him.

They went to a table near the corner, where no one can disturb their talk.

“You want to talk, right? Now speak.” Sunny said. It was as if spikes of ice were thrown at him. Her words and tone were cold and it hurts.

“S-Soonkyu. Why did you leave? Why did you leave without saying goodbye? I-I don’t know if we’re still together but from what I can see, you consider us not a couple anymore. Did I do something wrong? Do you love GDragon-ssi now? Soonkyu, tell me! I-I still love you. Do you? I know you do. Please.”

“Sungmin-ssi, do you really not know?” Sunny said, tears started to flow. “I saw it! Goddamn it! I saw you and Hyorin kissed! You two kissed, for like a minute! You didn’t even push her back!”

“W-what?!” Sungmin asked, eyes wide from what he just heard. “L-let me explain.”

Sunny stood up and was about to walk out the café but Sungmin also stood up and hugged her, tight. She squirmed, but it only made Sungmin hugged her more tightly.

“It’s not what you think—“

“Oh shut up Sung—“

Sungmin pressed his lips on her lips. It was rough and demanding, but at the same time, the kiss was sweet, full of longing yet full of love. Sungmin broke the kiss and Sunny gasped for air.

“No Sunny, you shut up. Listen to me first.” He said and hugged her again and kissed her temple before talking again.

“I didn’t like that kiss. I never did. Why? Because she was not you. Because she only kissed me ‘cause her friends dared her. Because I don’t love her, heck I don’t even like her. She’s such a , y’know. I even quit the CF filming. And, I didn’t push her back not because I like the kiss but because I froze at the spot. I was so shocked at first. But believe me, I did push her back and broke that gross kiss. She’s a , I tell you.” He paused and continued “Listen Soonkyu, saranghae. I love you. I. LOVE. YOU. I love you and only you.”

Sunny broke the hug and looked up at Sungmin. “Really?”

“I do! I love you! What’s there not to love?”

“Are you—“

“C’mon, you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter