Chapter 5

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny’s POV

It’s been two weeks since our comeback. I can say our comeback was pretty successful, no.. It was very successful. I’m so grateful. Because of our hard work, SMEnt gave us a break. We were given three days to rest and have some free time. The girls and I decided to go to the Lotte World to have some fun. I’m so excited. It’s been a while since we went to a theme park. And I’m missing the feeling already, the feeling to have fun, the feeling to have some freedom.

The girls said they’ll be running late. So I went to Lotte World first. I’m wearing black shorts with a loose white shirt with some graffiti design. I paired it with black sneakers and of course, a cap to hide my identity. I’m bringing a backpack with who-knows-what is inside. Just kidding, it’s filled with the things necessary for Lotte World. The cab stopped in front of the theme park. I went out after paying the driver saying ‘Keep the change.’

I received a text from Taeyon which contains ‘Go to the waiting shed near the roller coaster ride and wait.’ Wait? I’m gonna wait for them right? Hmm.. I arrived at the exact place and sat down waiting. It’s past ten minutes and they’re still not here. What are they taking so long? It’s boring out here. I put on my headsets and listened to some pop songs. It gave me a shock when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Omoo!” I turned my face to the person who tapped me. “Aiiiiish. Sungmin! You just gave me a heart attack!” I chuckled. “Mianhe Sunny, I didn’t mean to.” He apologized and continued.”By the way, you’re surprised face is quite funny.” He laughed. “Yah! Don’t tease me.” I pouted and he pinched my cheeks. Really? Pinching cheeks? Is that still a fad now?

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Yah! Don’t tease me.” Sunny pouted. I didn’t know why, but my hands just acted on its own and it reached for her face and the next thing I know, I pinched her cheeks. “Aiiiigoooo. So cute, just like me.” Okay, here goes my ego. She’s laughing. Guys, could you tell me, why is she laughing?

“You? Cute? As if!” She laughed and stuck out her tongue at me.

“Mwoh?! You don’t think I’m cute?” I asked jokingly, playing along with her game. “Come here you!” I said and reached out for her. Too bad she ran away which results to me chasing her. This is just like old times. Running around, chasing and teasing each other. This is one thing I like about her.  She’s so playful and energetic. No doubt she’s really the energy pill of Girls’ Generation.

“Gotcha!” I said while holding her at her waist. She faced me while laughing. Then she went silent. That’s when I realized our position was a little awkward. I heard whispers like “Look! They’re so cute.” “Omoo! What a sweet couple.” “Look at them honey, we were also like that when we were at their age.” Really? We look like a couple now? How great. I laughed at my own thoughts.

“U-uhh.. M-mi-mianhe.” I said while releasing her.

“Oh no worries.” She chuckled. “Let’s take a rest first before trying their rides. Running around sure is tiring.” She said while sitting down at a bench. “I-I u-uh.. I’ll go get some drinks.” I stuttered. This is not good. “Sure sure. Get me an orange juice.” She laughed. Then I sped off to buy some drinks.

 

Sunny’s POV

*Sighs* That was awkward. But I admit, I like the feeling of him holding me, holding my waist. It feels like everything was meant to be. Running around chasing each other, it was fun. It was a very long time since I ran around like that, maybe when I was five? And I was also running around like that with someone special. I remembered his name, but the memory is a little blurry. What do you expect? I was still five years old that time! Do you know that this ‘special someone’ is my childhood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter