Chapter 12

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin’s POV

We are all preparing for a big event. Yes. It’s SMTOWN concert. And I really am thankful to our CEO because he planned to have us, Super Generation, perform. Super Junior and Girls’ Generation. Sunny and me. I know, Sonelfs will like it. And of course, I love the idea so much. We’re gonna dance Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5.

I forgot to mention, it’s been a month and our relationship is great. We’re dating publicly, with our members’ and fans’ support. It really feels great when you know that the people around you approve you of your relationship and supports it sincerely and wholly.

 I’m on my way to SMEnt after buying couple shirts. I want both of us to wear these shirts during SMTOWN. I wanna show our fans that we’re happy. That we love each other. And we’re thankful for their support. And I want to surprise Sunny about the couple shirts. Speaking of Sunny, I can see her from here leaning on the wall beside the entrance door of the building.

“Oppa!”

“Sunkyu, were you waiting for me?”

“Yes Oppa. Uncle said we can go together to the airport.”

Right. SMTOWN will be held in the next two days but we’re heading for New York today. I guess the others are already on their way to the airport.

“Omo! Oppa what’s that?” Oh no. She must not know. It must be kept as a surprise. Think of an alibi! Think Sungmin!

“U-uh..”

“Is it for me Oppa? Why are you stuttering? Oh! I know! It’s a surprise for me yet it failed because I found out?” she smirked.

“N-ne.. Ani! Aniyo!”

“Aiigoo. I wast just kidding Oppa! Kyeopta!” she smiled and pecked my cheeks. “Let’s go now Oppa. Did you bring your car?”

I pinched her nose then kissed her lips. Thank God she dismissed the topic. “Yeah. It’s in the parking area. Come on. Let’s hurry.” I took her hand and we went to the parking area.

 

Sunny’s POV

We arrived at the airport and went inside hand in hand. I saw fans squealing and taking pictures at the two of us. It must be sweet to look at couples who are holding hands. I tightened my hold on his hands and smiled with satisfaction. It must have tightened too much because he looked back at me.

“Is something wrong Sunkyu-ah?”

“Nothing Oppa.” I smiled. “Saranghae.”

“Saranghae.” He said and kissed the back of my hands.

Then the fans went crazy when they saw what he did. I waved and smiled at them which they responded with a smile, too.

We went in together inside the plane and saw our members and other artist and staffs with teasing looks on their faces. I just laughed and sat beside Seohyun, while on my other side was Sungmin. The plane ride was long and before I knew it, I fell asleep. I felt my head fell and hit something soft. It must be Sungmin Oppa’s shoulders.

I was woken up by Sungmin Oppa’s sweet voice. I opened my eyes and saw Oppa’s face just inches away from mine.

“We’re here. How was your sleep?”

“It was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter