Chapter 1

Unreachable Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin's POV

I'm in my room, dancing to DBSK's Mirotic. I then stop. I sat on my bed, wiping my sweat with a towel. I stared at my TV. There she was, my inspiration. The one who stole my heart. I just can't take my eyes off her. Yes, I'm talking about Sunny of SNSD.

Superstar, Shining star, Superstar

If Sunny will become my genie and ask me my wish, without second thought, I would tell her 'I would like to be the owner of your heart. Please be mine.'  There may be girls that flock around me but I only have my eyes and my heart for her. Every night I pray that we'll meet and will be friends. Because by then, I will have the chance to be the love of her life. I know it's impossible because she's up there while I'm down her. We live in two different worlds. She's a star. An unreachable star.

 

Sunny's POV

We're on our way to our dorm. It's was such a busy day for Girls' Generation, specifically for me. We had our comeback meaning we'll have tight schedules. As for me, aside from the performances of SNSD, I still have to film variety shows. I'm not complaining, as a matter of fact, I'm thankful for all the blessings I'm receiving now. But something's missing in my life. Or should I say someone. I've been thinking these for the past few days, what does it feels like to be in a relationship? To have someone love me like how I love him. I believe that LOVE is the best feeling in the world. I may not have experienced love, but I can assure you that I have someone I like. Yes, my eyes are set on him. He's my oppa. He's a sweet and romantic guy. I know it's just a little crush, but I sometimes think that it'll be heaven when he'll confess to me and ask me to be his girl. Yah! Sunny! Stop day dreaming. Focus on your career first. I mentally scolded myself.

 

Sungmin's POV

I woke up as the sun's light entered my room. I like how the sun appears and tell me it's gonna be another great day. But most of all, I like the sun because it remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter