Exotic

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6Dr6EhmA4

The next day came and you were bored. You had been sitting on the sofa just blankly staring at the TV screen, while switching through the channels waiting for something good to come on soon. *How much longer do I have to wait?* Your gaze shifted from the TV screen to the front door and another sigh escaped your lips.

Kris had been sitting inside the room probably using his laptop and doing his 'work'.

After three hours with sitting inside the room and working Kris grew tired and made his way out of the room. Looking down at the first floor he noticed you laying on the sofa, not finding a comfortable way to sit.

One of your legs were on the floor while the other was on the sofa, and one of your arms were on the floor while the other on the sofa.

You felt yourself sliding, and you tried to grip the sofa but it was too late and your face felt the hard floor. Sitting up straight you pouted while rubbing your forehead. Kris rolled his eyes and shook his head. *Such a kid*

Getting up from the floor you sat on the sofa this time like you had been doing earlier.

Feeling`s someone presence you snapped your head towards the stairs and noticed Kris making his way towards the sofa.

“Won`t he arrive soon?” You whined and Kris plopped on the sofa next to you. “I don`t know” He answered short and you sighed. Glancing over the clock that was hanging inside the living room your breath stopped. *The time is already 5pm?* Your eyes enlarged and you looked at Kris. “The day is almost over and I haven`t done anything besides sitting on this sofa the whole day!” You pointed out to him and he shrugged.

“What can I do about that?” He looked at you and gave you an uninterested expression. “You have a phone! Use it!” You used your duh-tone and he shook his head. “No, can`t do” He got up from the sofa. “Where are you going?! I am bored stay here and we can do something!” You shouted after him and he stopped his tracks.

Turning around on his heels you saw the most amusing smirk on his face. Gulping you felt the need to wrap your arms ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter