Looking After Her

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jumKUVKuIo0

*Knock, Knock*

You were inside your room sitting on the bed reading for a test, when the knocking sound made you unfocused.

“Come in” You voiced out while your eyes were still on the book.

The door opened slightly and the maid peeked inside. “I am taking the laundry today. So, I was wondering if there were any other clothes for me to take with me?” You gave it a thought and then shook your head. “Then I`ll be washing the clothes now” She was about to close the door when you stopped her.

“Wait. Let me ask Kris if he has any other clothes” She nodded her head and you past by her and towards the bathroom. Knocking on the door you heard the shower running and a manly voice responding.

“Who is it?” “Hubby, it`s me. I was wondering if you have any clothes to wash. It`s laundry day” You said in one go and he became quiet and you knew that he was giving it a thought.

“Yeah. Give her my black dress jacket inside the closet” he spoke. “Okay”

You ran back inside the room and looked for the black dress jacket. “There it is” You mumbled while pulling it out. Before handing it to the maid you looked through the pockets, just in case something important was inside.

Stuffing your hands inside the pockets your eyes rounded when you actually felt something being inside. You grabbed the object and pulled it out. *Key?* You pouted and then shrugged. Setting it on the night table you gave the dress jacket to the maid and closed the door right after.

Soon after Kris walked inside the room with just a towel around his waist and his wet hair that was dripping making his dry upper body slightly wet.

You quickly covered your eyes at the sight and he smirked at your innocence. “Stop denying the fact that you liked what you saw” He retort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter