Shanghai

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpDQvDMg6tc

When you got out of the airport your eyes rounded looking around at the gorgeous country. *I just landed in this country and I am already mesmerized* You blinked and jumped around like a little kid. Kris looked over at you, and saw how happy and amazed you were, and oddly enough he smiled.

“______~ we need to go” He called for you, and you looked over at him and smiled sheepishly. Getting inside the car the two of you drove towards the hotel you were going to stay at. The day was still young, and the two of you had to attend a meeting soon.

“I need to take a shower” Kris spoke and you nodded. Sitting on the bed you saw Kris struggling to find his stuff inside his suitcase.

You shook your head and sat down beside him. “What are you looking for?” You asked him. “My white shirt, red tie, black dress jacket and pants” You pushed his hands away and he gave you a bewildered look. “Let me take a look”

While chewing on your bottom lip and focusing on finding his clothes Kris couldn`t stop staring at your concentrated face. He looked at your long wavy hair, your furrowed brows, your long lashes and your plump lips that were half visible because you were chewing on your bottom lip.

“There” You smiled softly and pulled the clothes out and gave it to him. He blinked for a bit and took the clothes from you. He abruptly got up and sprinted towards the bathroom. Just as he closed the door he gulped not understanding why he was feeling this towards you. *Relax, Kris. As soon as you hear Meihua`s voice things will get better* He nodded satisfied and took a shower.

You were looking out of the window and towards the busy streets and incredible tall buildings. *I really want to explore this city* Your eyes were glued on the busy city outside that you didn`t hear Kris calling for you. “_____!” His voice suddenly became louder and firmer, making you jump.

“Y-yeah” You turned to look at him, and he nodded his head towards the bathroom while buttoning up his shirt. Nodding your head you grabbed your clothes you were wearing and was about to pass Kris, when you noticed him struggling with the buttons on the sleeves.

You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter