Business Party

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FLNwDujsRE

Because of lack of sleep, you woke up pretty late the other day. With a small groan you covered your eyes with your hand, trying to stop the sunrays that had already made their way inside the room.

When the hand didn`t help at all you sighed and got up. *Okay, okay I won`t sleep* You looked out of the window and glared the sun that was shining proudly.

Since it was empty beside you, you knew that Kris was awake already.

Getting out of the room you went straight inside the bathroom and did your daily routines, when you were done you walked down to the kitchen and pass Kris who was watching TV. He saw you passing by and he sighed.

“What do you want to eat, agashi?” The butler asked and you gave him a warm smile. “One bowl of cereal will be fine” He nodded his head and gave you a bowl of cereal.

You made your way back to the living room with the bowl in your hands and sat down beside Kris. You didn`t care about what happened the next day, you weren`t going to be awkward around Kris, because if he choose to live with another girl on the side, then so be it.

“H-how are y-you f-feeling today?” Kris peeked at you, still being a little embarrassed at what happened the other day.

Sighing, you gave him a long stare. “Let me get things straight” You started off and he blinked, not knowing where you were taking this.  

“You don`t care about me, and I don`t care about you. So let`s just stop acting” You put the cards on the table and his eyes rounded. “Matter of fact, you don`t even have to talk to me if you don`t to. But” You continued. “There is one thing you have to do and that is to take good care of my father`s company. If something bad happens to it, even the smallest thing. I swear to God I`ll blame it all on you!” You threatened him.

Getting up from the sofa you stomped up the bedroom and he just stared at your back.

This was the first time you were in control and not him. He gritted his teeth not liking the change of roles. *She thinks she can boss me around just because of a small hickey? Then she must think again!*

Sitting inside the bedroom you dialed Yixing`s number, not wanting to sit and think about Kris and curse him in your head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter