Jinjiang Amusement Park

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqf2nS7UNE

You were once again sitting in one of the boring meetings not understanding a word coming out of their mouths, making it difficult to sit there.

Fortunately a small break came and you peeked at Kris. “Can we go out for a bit?” you asked him and he shook his head. “I need to interact with the people here. You can go out and get some fresh air” he told and you nodded as you got up, but just as you were about to leave you heard him call for you. “_____~“ You your heels. “Don`t go too far” he told and you nodded.

As you left Kris palmed his face. *What was that all about?*

When you were out of the building you felt your phone vibrate and you hade received a message from Yixing. You opened it quickly and read the message. “Sorry, for not being able to go out with you yesterday. But I have the day off today. Wanna go out?” You bit your bottom lip and were tempted to go with Yixing, and not be at this boring meeting.

*Maybe Kris would let me*

You made your way back inside and peeked inside the meeting room. “Kris” you voiced out and he noticed you peering at him at the entrance. When your eyes met his you waved him over. He excused himself and made his way towards you. “What is it?” he asked and you looked at your feet and then at him again.

“I was wondering if I can go out with Yixing because-“ “When?” he asked. “Now?” Kris' eyes enlarged. “No, we are at a meeting you can`t just leave” You sighed. “But, I don`t understand a thing you`re talking about, and besides the important part was that they wanted to see me and they have now haven`t they?” You pointed out to him and he nodded slowly understanding what you were saying.

“Just go. I`ll say that something important came up” He told and you beamed. “Thanks” You hugged him for a quick second and then ran away from there. He saw you leaving and all of a sudden he realized that he let you go with Yixing.

--

“Hey!” Yixing made it to the firm with a blink of an eye when he got your reply. “Hey!” you replied back and got inside his car. “Where are we going?” you asked him. “A place I know you`ll love!” he responded with a grin.

He drove towards the place right away and you kept on staring out of the window just wondering where he was going to stop. After a few minutes he stopped the car and you looked around and didn`t notice a place well enough for him to take with you.

He got out of the car and walked over to your side and opened the door. “Close your eyes” he commanded and you did as told with a smile on your lips. You loved surprises, especially when it came to Yixing, because his surprises were always the best.

He lead the way and because you trusted him with your whole heart you weren`t afraid. He suddenly stopped his tracks. “You can open your eyes now” He told. You opened first one of your eyes, but soon after you opened the other while gawking. “AMUSEMENT PARK?!” You shouted and jumped. He chuckled at your behavior. “I know you haven`t been to one for a long time” he scratched the back of his head and you nodded with a pout.

“Then what are we waiting for. Come on!” He held your hand and the two of you ran inside of the amusement park.

--

Kris was still at the meeting but he wasn`t focused like he usually would be. He was thinking about where you and Yixing were at, and if you were having a better time with him than you had with Kris the other day. He didn`t understand why he was like this and why he was thinking of you to begin with.

His phone suddenly vibrated and his eyes lit up thinking that it might be you. He put his hand inside his pocket and carefully pulled the phone out. Looking at the display his eyes rounded when he saw Meihua`s name written on the display.

A smile appeared on his lips, the smile that had appeared quite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter