Yixing, the Friend

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7kS2oAyxs

You got out of the car and made your way towards the house you were familiar with. This was the same house you had all of your childhood memories in. The same place that made you all giddy up inside when you were a child, knowing that this was the place the person who knew you the best lived.

Knocking on the front door a butler opened it and his eyes rounded when he saw you. “Agashi” He spoke. This butler knew you very well. He was the Zhang family’s old butler. He had been working for them for quite some time and he had been seeing you since you were a child.

“Come on in” He opened the door wider without asking you what you were doing at their house at this time.

“Is Yixing here?” You looked up at him and he saw your puffed eyes, but it wasn`t his position to ask you what was wrong, so he tried to look past your swollen eyes and answered your question instead. “Yes. He is inside his room” You nodded your head and made your way to his room.

When you were finally standing before the door to Yixing`s room you took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” You heard his happy voice, and you answered back with your sad one. “It`s me” The sound of someone jumping off their bed, and something falling on the floor was heard before the door opened and a surprised Yixing were standing before you.

“What are you doing here at this time?!” He searched your face and noticed your swollen up eyes, but before he could see any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter