Eavesdropping

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeTNWJl-yT8

*Alarm tone*

You woke up with a groan. *Stupid school* You thought as soon as you remembered why the alarm went on.

Reaching out to turn the alarm off you were stopped by an arm tightening its grip around your waist. You stopped and looked down at your stomach only to see Kris' arm wrapped around you. Your eyes almost fell out of your sockets. *Did we sleep like this the whole night?*

Looking over at Kris his face crinkled because your alarm was still on. He groaned and rolled over to the other side, and you were freed from his grip. With burning cheeks you hit the snooze button on your alarm and jumped out of the bed before Kris could cage you in his arms again.

After doing your daily routines you were sitting by the kitchen table and eating breakfast. The door to your room opened slowly and out came one tired Kris with his bed hair. You giggled at his cuteness. His lids were half opened, his hair all messed up and he was walking wobbly towards the bathroom.

A couple of minutes had past and you saw one fresh Kris coming out of the bathroom. When you were finished eating your breakfast you walked towards the living room and grabbed your school bag. “Another day of school” you huffed and threw the backpack over one of your shoulders.

The door to your room opened and Kris peeked outside. “Wait up!” He said and closed the door again. You furrowed your brows, and with a sigh you did as told.

Kris exited the room with his tuxedo on and sprinted down the stairs towards you. “Let`s go” You blinked and didn`t move. Kris was standing by the front door. He turned around and gave you a weird look not understanding why you weren`t following him. “Where are we going?”

You asked while taking a couple of steps towards him. “I am driving you to school today, silly” He said with a smile plastered on his face. He grabbed your hand and interlaced his fingers with you while exiting the house. You were still getting used to this side, but you knew that it wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter