Yixing and Kris

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ2JzLz-PBA

The very next day Kris was finally done at his work. He couldn`t wait to get home to you, and to relax in your arms.

After bidding goodbye to his co-workers he made his way out of the company building only to see Yixing standing outside. He was leaning on his car, with his hands stuffed inside his pockets, waiting for someone.

Kris furrowed his brows wondering why Yixing was at his work. He was hoping that he didn`t arrive to fight about you again.

He took a couple of steps towards his own car, wanting to ignore Yixing, just in case he was going to yell at him again.

“KRIS!” He heard Yixing call for him, and he stopped his tracks. Taking a deep breath he turned around slowly and gave Yixing an awkward smile. Yixing ran towards him and attacked him with a hug, and Kris was stunned.

As soon as Yixing pulled out of the hug, he grinned towards him and Kris blinked. “Why did you hug me?” Yixing chuckled and patted his shoulder. “For breaking up with your girlfriend and for making my best friend the happiest girl in the world!” He pointed out and a smile crept on Kris' lips.

He understood now why you liked Yixing so much. *Maybe he isn`t so bad after all*

Since it became quiet between the two of them, Yixing awkwardly cleared his throat and peered at him. “Well, that was the only thing I was going to say. So, see you” he saluted to Kris, but this time he was the one who called.

“Yixing!” He called as soon as he turned around; he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter