Do You Want to Marry, Again?

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XXfC_z6d0I

As you came back home you heard someone park their car outside and you knew that it was Kris. You were sitting on the bed taking your high heels off and the accessories you were using with the dress.

The door to the room swung open and you saw one panicked Kris entering the room. “You didn`t mean what you said, right?” He spoke calmly as he took a couple of steps towards you. It seemed like you were more relaxed now, because his presence didn`t bother you as much as it did a couple of minutes ago.

“I meant every word” You spoke as you put your stuff back. Kris grabbed your shoulders making you look directly at him. “So, you mean that we should take a divorce?” he searched after answers in your eyes, and he could see clearly that you didn`t want to leave him. “Yes” You answered and tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn`t let you go that easily.

“So, you want to find another business man and let him take over? What makes you think he will take better care of you than me?” He maintained cool and you sighed at his questions. “Yes, Kris, yes. I want to marry another business man and matter of fact I know that he will take better care of me than you. At least he won`t be cheating on me like you!” You pointed out and this time you managed to get out of his grip.

“Why don`t you try putting yourself in my position?” You halted, not believing that he actually had the nerves to say those words. “I am having a hard time too. Trying to choose between the two of you” You snapped your head towards him and shoot him a glare. “Yes, Kris you`re the one suffering here” Your sarcasm voice came out getting a sigh from him. “You`re the one getting loved by two girls, while one of them receives love back, guess what I am not that girl!” You told him as you went back to business and his eyes rounded.

“Are you telling me you love me?” He asked gently and that ticked you off. “Can`t you see it! Yes, I love you goddammit!” Your eyes widened as you blurted out your feelings. You covered your mouth and shook your head. “J-Just pretend you didn`t h-hear that”

You were just about to leave the room, but Kris grabbed your arm preventing you from leaving. He took a couple of steps towards you and stood before you. “Look at me” he commanded, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter