The News

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6m35RNOZso

When the birthday party had come to an end Yixing left and so did the other guests. Knowing that it was school the other day you thought about going to bed, but you changed your mind when you saw that Kris and his parents were still at the house, sitting in the living room with your mother.

When she noticed you peeking at them she motioned you to walk over and you did. Sitting down beside your mother you bowed to his parents and looked up at your mother who smiled to you. “We have something we need to talk about” Your mother started and you blinked.

“Before your father passed away he left a will” You nodded your head slowly. “And on the will it stood that you were going to take over his business when you turned 18” Your eyes widened when you heard what your mother said. “But I don`t know how to run a business” You pointed out to her and she nodded.

“Your father wrote also that if you weren`t going to run it, your future husband could take responsibilities of it” She continued. “And because Kris is a great business man, we thought the two of you could marry so that our business could get a leader, a leader they have been missing for the past couple of years”

Your jaw dropped and you looked at each and one person that was inside the living room with you. From the serious expressions on their faces made it clear for you that they weren`t joking around. “Omma, I just turned 18” You muttere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter