His Side of the Story

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYj9xoMLvQc

After seeing your husband with your worst enemy you stayed inside your room the whole day, like you always did.

Sitting with your back pressed against the headboard while hugging your knees you rested your head on your knees.

*Appa. I am really tired. Your daughter is tired. I am just enduring this pain so that I will take good care of your company just like you did with me*

You sniffled thinking about your stepfather who did everything for you even if he wasn`t forced to do it. He was such a kindhearted man, always looking out for you as if you were his own. He had to endure a lot of pain as well. All the nights your mother used to cry telling him that she missed the father of her daughter, the times your mother used to meet your biological father behind his back, and a lot more. Your stepfather went through it all, but still he never left your side and your mother`s, taking the role as a husband and father.

*I won`t let you down, appa. But it might happen I need to find another man who can take care of the company. But don`t you worry, I will find someone better*

Your stepfather and Kris' father were really good friends, and you knew that your stepfather would have been more than happy to see that you were married to Kris, the son of his best friend. But right now you needed to look out for yourself for once and divorce seemed to be the only way. You could just find another man willing to take care of the company; it was as easy as that.

Being deep in thoughts you didn`t hear the sound of the bedroom door open. “Wifey?” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter