Spying

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA-5yhTfMxc

A couple of days had past and you had seen Kris being distant lately.

He would come late from work, he wouldn`t get up earlier than usual to go to work. He stopped driving you to school and told the chauffeur to take over the job, and every time you would ask him if everything was alright and what was bothering him, he would always shrug your question off and tell you not to worry.

You were getting tired of always being the person that ended up with getting concerned at the end of the day, while Kris pretended like nothing had happened.

*What is he actually hiding from me?* You bit your bottom lip while sitting on the sofa in the living room after coming home from school. Kris wasn`t at home and at this time he would usually be at home, but lately he had been late.

The door to the house opened and your head snapped towards the front door only to see one exhausted Kris entering the house.

“Oh, Hubby, you came early” You blinked as Kris gave you a weak smile. “Y-yeah I came to get some rest before heading back to work” You heaved a sigh.

That was the excuse he had been using. To begin with you really thought that he had a lot of work to do, but after the days past by, you started thinking that he was using this as an excuse.

He strode past you and towards the room to lay on the bed. You followed his every move just getting irritated by the fact that he wasn`t as open as before.

Even if you wanted to sprint up to the room and ask him all kind of questions of what was actually going on, you let it be. Today he seemed really drained out, compared to the other days.

As the time past by Kris finally got out of the room and like earlier he past by you with his sloppy shoulders and defeated legs. You watched him with pity in your eyes as he walked out of the house.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter