Going Out with Kris

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uf2gPaUdiE

Coming home after talking to Yixing you felt a lot better, but the fact that you were engaged couldn`t change and that made you depressed again.

Walking inside your house your mother came running towards you. “Where have you been young lady? I tried to call you several times but you didn`t pick up your phone!” You heard her concerned voice as she cuddled you in her arms. “Relax, mom. I was outside with Yixing oppa” you told her and she sighed in relief.

“Now that you mention his name I remembered something” She let go of you and held your shoulders. “Kris` parents called. They want you and Kris to go out, just so you could get to know each other” You didn`t respond and pushed her hands off you.

Walking away she called after you. “So, what do you say? Should I call and tell him to come over?” you walked up the stairs and gave her a thumb up before heading inside your room.

Just as you opened the door to your room your eyes rounded at how empty it was now. *The maid was quick* You plopped on your bed with your stomach on the mattress. Looking around the room you sighed. *This isn`t going to be my room anymore* It felt weird to think that way.

All of a sudden the door to your room opened and your mother peeked inside. “He`ll be here. Put on something nice” She told you. “How is that possible when I don`t even know where my clothes are” You huffed while getting up. “Oh. Wait I`ll tell the maid to take out the dress I bought to you on your birthday” She clapped her hands in joy and you gawked.

“Why do I need to wear a dress?” “Because you need to look good” She told and walked out of the room. *Stupid Kris, Stupid Dress* You slumped on the bed and the maid opened the door and set the dress on your bed and left.

Staring at the dress you couldn`t believe that you had to wear this to go on a date with him. The dress was grey. The sleeves were short and black and the end of the dress was also black. Sighing, you put the dress on and waited for Kris to arrive.

While waiting you came up with an idea. Even if the two of you were going to be married soon, you wanted to show him that you were better off alone, but you were only doing this for your father.

All of sudden you heard a soft knock on the door and you got up knowing that it was your mother. “He is waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter