Unexpected

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpxORNkWvs

The month`s seemed to pass by in a blink of an eye and today was the first day of school. Waking up in the morning wasn`t the best feeling, especially when you knew that the new school you were going to start at was new for you, and you didn`t know anyone.

But if there was one thing you were happy about it was the fact that you didn`t need to use the school uniform anymore. It was better to use something you were comfortable with, instead of the same boring clothing.

When you were ready for school you wanted Kris to drive you to school, but he couldn`t because of work. “I need to be at work in time so I am sorry I can`t” he apologized and you nodded. “It`s okay” Kris had been getting along with you throughout the whole summer vacation. He was by your side every time you needed him and you didn`t mind if he couldn`t this one time. “Have fun university girl. Be good it`s your first day of school” he gave you a strict look and you rolled your eyes.

“See you” He waved to you and got out of the house.

Soon after you got up from the chair and made your way out of the house. Getting inside the car the chauffeur was now driving you to your school. You felt butterflies inside your stomach and you were anxious of how the new school was going to be like.

When you arrived you got out of the car and stood by the gates and inhaled the fresh air. *This is it* You looked at the huge school building before you and smiled. Beginning with taking small steps at first you approached the school with a smile. Soon after you took big enough steps and was standing before the entrance.

You entered the school building and made your way to the head office where the other students were to get their timetables. Standing in line you waited for your turn and soon enough your turn came. Taking your timetable you made your way to your first class, which was going to be English. Being interested in tourism you wanted to become a tour guide yourself after being in China, and now you were getting full education in it.

Making your way to your class you found a seat in the middle; not so far away from the teacher, but not so close either.

As you sat down you brought out pen and paper from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter