Mission Start!

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jeongmin POV~

It's so boring here! There's no customers here. What can I do to entertain myself? -sigh- 'What is wrong with you? Have you memorized the name and scent of these coffee beans?' Donghyun hyung asked me. I shook my head. 'It's so boring today!' I pouted. 

Suddenly, my phone vibrates. 

To: Jeongmin hyung

From: Maiyoo

Hyung! Reserve Young Mi's favorite dish for her please~

We'll be there in 10 minutes, maybe?

Gomawo, hyung! 

'Aish. This Min-' Out of the blue, the light bulb in my head lightens up. A sly grin grew on my face. 'Yah, Jeongmin. Stop grinning like that. You're creeping me out!' Hyunseong hyung pushed me. 'Hyung! I just got an awesome idea! Wanna try it out?' I asked them with a sly smile stick on my face.

'No no no! You're ideas always pull us into trouble.' Donghyun hyung shook his head and walked away. I pulled his arm and showed him my puppy dog eyes. 'Please, hyung. Listen to my idea first, ne?' I asked begged him. 'Hyung, listen to what he has to say before we disagree, ne?' Hyunseong hyung asked. He's on my side! Saranghaeyo hyung! 

Donghyun hyung finally agree to listen to my idea. 'Later, Minwoo and Young Mi is coming. My plan is, we try and make uri maknae jealous. Just for fun. So how was it? Are you guys in?' I asked with sly smile. I explained more about my plan to them. Hyunseong hyung hesitated a bit but Donghyun hyung seems interested in my idea. The both of us looked at Hyunseong hyung with puppy dog eyes and in the end, he finally agree! 

'Yahoo! Let the fun begins~' I announced. The door bell jingles and the two love birds came in. They walked towards me and Minwoo asked 'Hyung, did you reserve it?' I shook my head. 'There's no need to reserve anything. As you can see, this cafe is really deserted today.' I showed him a poker face. He just smiled timidly. 

'By the way, your girlfriend looks extremely cute today. Can I admire her for a moment~?' I winked at Young Mi. 'Andwae!' he replied and hugged Young Mi immediately. 'Stingy!' I pouted. 'Young Mi-ah! Your boyfriend is bullying his hyung!' I said and pointed at Minwoo. She giggles. I smile and ruffle her hair. 'Aw~ You're so cute that I could eat you up anytime now!' I said and pinch her cheeks. 

'Yah! Hyung! What's that suppose to mean!?' Minwoo pout. 'Isn't it obvious? Your girlfriend is totally my cup of tea~' I winked at her. He just glared at me. 'She's mine!' he hissed. 'We could share~' I said. He shook his head quickly. 'Stingy boy!' I pouted and walked towards to bar. 'Hyung, it's your turn. Try and talk to her~' I winked at Hyunseong hyung. He looked at me nervously. 'You know that I'm not good at talking to girls don't you!?' he hissed.

I just pretend that I didn't hear anything and continue my work. Let's the mission begins~~ kekeke.

~Hyunseong's POV~

Aish, what should I do? Minwoo won't hate me for this, right? Jeongmin hands me their meals and pushed me out of the counter. I'm really gonna get in trouble later. I should have disagree with this idea!

I walked towards their table and place their orders on the table. 'Here are you meals.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter