'Family' reunion

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

Days passed and Young Mi's condition worsen because of winter. Minwoo got really worried about her condition. Wooyoung tried his best to keep his sister's true condition hidden. 

'Young Mi-ah, do you really have to keep this a secret from everyone? Don't you think it's better if they all know about this, especially that brat, Minwoo.' Wooyoung said to Young Mi. She smiled weakly, 'I don't want them to worry about me. Besides, after winter I'll be fine. Like always. Don't worry, ne?' She tilted her head a bit and smile. Wooyoung just smiled.

-After winter-

As predicted by Young Mi, her condition got better. 'Oppa! Let's go to your work place~ It's been a while since I saw the other oppas. I missed them a lot!' Young Mi said cheerfully. 'Arasseo. Are you skipping school today?' he asked. She nodded with a sly smile. 'Shhh... Don't tell omma!' she whispered. 

'I heard you, young lady!' Mrs. Jang hissed. She gasps and covers immediately. Mrs. Jang smiled and approved her to skip class under a condition. 'Bring your boyfriend over. I wanna meet him~' she winked. Young Mi nodded nervously. She took her phone out and texted Minwoo.

To: Minwoo <3

Oppa, let's go on a date today~ 

Come over to 2pm gym, ne?

I'll be waiting~ <3

-Your Young Mi <3-

When Minwoo received the text, he immediately blushed as this is the first time Young Mi asked him out on a date. "But why the gym? Is she working out or something?" Minwoo wondered for a moment but later shrugged it away.

-At 2pm Gym-

'Oppa! You're late!' Ji Eun scolded Wooyoung. 'Mianne. I have to bring Young Mi to school to take a leave.' Wooyoung said with an apologetic smile. 'Young Mi? Where is she!? I miss her so much!!' Ji Eun cried. Young Mi popped out from behind Wooyoung. 'Annyeong, eonnie~' she winked. 'You... Is she... Young Mi!?' Ji Eun asked Wooyoung and he nodded. She eyes widen and seconds later, she hugged Young Mi tightly.

'Young Mi! Where have you been!? I miss you so much! Why are you all skinny now? Have you been eating?' Ji Eun asked non-stop. She then glared at Wooyoung. 'What have you been feeding her!? Grass!?' she scolded Wooyoung. 

'Yah! How can I feed my beloved sister grass!? I would NEVER do that!' Wooyoung shouted back. 'Eonnie. It's not oppa's fault. It's mine. I was going through changes here while you're in England.' Young Mi explained. Ji Eun hugged her tightly. 

'Yah, princess. Loosen your grip or you'll kill her!' a guy warned Ji Eun. 'Yah! I didn't use all of my strength! And beside, I won't kill her. Even if you hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter