Let's play!

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kwangmin's POV~

I have never seen hyung crying like this before for a girl. What actually happened to Young Mi? As a friend, I'm really worried about. Seeing hyung sobbing and crying like this, made me wanna cry too. 

He sniffed. 'She's dying...' he said sadly. Who's ... dying? I had a bad feeling about this. 'Young Mi, she's... dying...' he sniveled and cried on my shoulder. I was shocked. Heh... this must be a joke... Tell me it's a joke! I laughed to myself. I realized Youngmin hyung stared at me like I'm a mad man. 'Hyung, it can't be true. You've seen how she acted around us and Minwoo. She's acted like she's completely fine! This must be a joke! Don't believe it!' I shouted. 

Youngmin hyung nodded. Honestly, I don't think it's a joke at all. Minwoo have been acting strange too. One day he's all depressed and the next day he's cheerful again. It must have something to do with Young Mi. 

'It's not a joke at all. It's real. My sister... she has... an incurable disease...' Both of us were startled by a male voice. 'It can't be real right? You're acting right?' I stared at him with a confused gaze. He shook his head. 'It's real. Now promise me not to say a word to Minwoo. He can't know about this. She's gonna feel sad if he knew...' he said and walked away.

He stopped half way, 'Sneak her out of the hospital and spend the rest of the day with her. Pretend that you guys knew nothing and make sure she's happy,' he said sadly and walked away. I just stared at his walking figure with wide open eyes. But she needs to rest...

Youngmin hyung stood up and wipe off his tears. He walked into her room. I followed him from behind. When I saw her, she's staring at us with the what are you guys doing here look.

~Young Mi's POV~

What are they doing here? How did they know I'm here? I opened my mouth to talk but Youngmin oppa cut me. 'Come on, let's sneak you out of the hospital~' he winked at me with his red and swollen eyes. I stared at him with a weird look. 'Have you been crying?' I asked. His face grew red and he looked away. 

'Yep~ He's been crying since just now because... er... we went to watch a really sad movie together!' Kwangmin help him talk. I suspected something. 'Oh... what movie is it?' I asked them suspiciously. Kwangmin is out of words. 'Breaking dawn. I didn't cry because it's sad! It's tears of joy!' Youngmin shouted. I smirked. 'Oh really? What is the movie about?' I asked again. (A/N: I don't know actually! I haven't watch part 1 and part 2 yet! T-T)

'It's about a vampire falling in love with a mere human! Now let's get going! The earlier we get there, the longer we can play!' Youngmin shouted and I giggled. 'Oppa is gonna kill me if he found out that I'm gone. I think it's best if I stay here and get his approval before I go..' I smiled weakly. Kwangmin grabbed my arm an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter