No matter where...

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Young Mi's POV~

I heard someone chuckling and I looked towards to source of the chuckle and Youngmin! He heard my stomach growling? Omg, that's so embarrassing! I looked away from him. 'A-Aren't you suppose to be asleep?' I asked him, trying to avoid eye contact. 'I was... woken up by your stomach growling.' he yawned and walked towards my direction.

Aish! He heard it! 'I'm sorry to wa-' I gasped. His face is so close to mine. 'Y-yah! Go away or I'll... I'll tell Minwoo oppa on you!' I said childishly. He smirked. 'What would he do anyways? He had already witness the two of us kissing. He did nothing at all...' he moved closer to me. I was stunned. Me and Youngmin... kissed!? Well, we did in my dream but...

Suddenly, Youngmin burst into laughter. 'You're so cute! Don't worry, we didn't kissed...' he smiled at me. That's a smile when you're hiding something. 'What are you hiding from me?' I asked and looked at him with a serious gaze. He looked at me nervously. 'What are you talking about?' he said nervously. 'You're hiding something from me. I can tell...' I said. 

He laughed nervously. 'I'm hiding nothing from you..' he said and looked away from me. 'Oppa~ tell me please~' I shot him with my aegyo and I swear! He blushed! My aegyo works~ kekeke. 'Tell me~' I looked at him with sparkling eyes. He finally gave in. 'Fine, I'll tell you. I... I like...-' he was interupted by Wooyoung oppa who barge into the room and looked as if someone is chasing him.

'He didn't do anything to you right?' he asked and glared at Youngmin. I shook my head. When I saw the food in his hand, I immediately forgot about what Youngmin is gonna tell me. 'My food! Give it to me! I'm really hungry that I could eat him up.' I pouted and pointed at Youngmin. I saw him gulped and I giggled myself. 

I ate my breakfast and oppa went to help me check out of the hospital. After that, I begged oppa so I could go to Boyfriend coffee shop to see Minwoo. He must have been worried since he didn't see me yesterday. I broke our promise... 'No! You can't go! Even if you hate me, I won't let you go! You have to take care of your body first!' he nagged at me. I pouted. 

Suddenly, the light bulb in my head lights up. A smirk appeared on my face. 'Oppa! I need to go to the toilet!' I said and acted like I needed to toilet badly. 'Go. I'll wait for you here.' he said and I walked towards the toilet's direction. When he's not looking, I took out my phone and sent him an apology message for running away. Mianneyo oppa. I have to see him. I have to live my last few days without regrets...

~Wooyoung's POV~

My phone suddenly vibrates. Aish, I thought I told Ji Eun that I'm not working today.. When I saw who sent it to me, my j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter