I'll be there

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

Wooyoung was in his room staring blankly at his favorite stuffed animal toy that Young Mi gave to him for his birthday. "Don't he dare hurt her! If he does, I swear, I will break every bone in his body! The other guy got lucky that Young Mi was there to stop me. If I ever saw him again, I will beat the crap out of him!" he thought. Suddenly, he heard screaming coming from Young Mi's room. He panicked and rushed to her room.

He found her curling up into a ball with her face buried in the blanket. 'Young Mi-ah, what happened?' he asked as he walks towards her. She kept quiet and snivel. Wooyoung hugged her. 'Did you have nightmare?' he asked again. She nodded. 'Don't worry. Oppa is here now,' he said while hugging her tightly. 'I'll be here until you fall asleep, ne?' he said. She nodded.

~Wooyoung's POV~

She's always having nightmares. It's all my fault. If I was there to protect her, she won't be kidnapped and tortured like that. 'Young Mi-ah, I'm sorry,' I whispered. I don't think she heard as she was sleeping soundly. I left without a sound and went back to my room. 'Should I go back to her room just in case she had nightmares again?' I mumbled. I looked at the time, it's 2 in the morning. 'Maybe not,' I went to bed and hugged my favorite stuffed toy.

-The next day-

Someone banged the door and without my permission, the person just barged into my room. 'Go away! I'm tired!' I scoffed. 'Oppa! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!' It's Young Mi. She jumped onto my bed and starts shaking my body. 'Go away! You're annoying!' I pushed her hands away from my body. 

'Ah! It hurts!' she shouted. I immediately turned to her and asked, 'Where does it hurts? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry.' I said apologetically. A smile grew on her face and she started laughing. 'YAH! I was worried about you! How could you lie to me?!' I pout. 

'Ah mianne~ It's the only way to wake you up.' she said trying to hide her laugh. I kept quiet and looked away from her. 'Yah, oppa. Are you sulking? Oppa~ I said I was sorry. Stop being mad at me.' she shot me with her aegyo. I smile and said, 'How can I stay mad at my precious little sister?' I hugged her.

'Yah! The two of you better get down here this second or I'm going to drag you guys down!' my mum shouted from downstairs. 'Arasseo, umma!' I shout back. 'You go down first. I'll be there later.' I said. She nodded with a smile. 'Oh, wait. Did you still have nightmare last night after I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter