Our last winter together..

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Minwoo's POV~

Something is really wrong with Young Mi, I don't know what. She's acting weirder and weirder now. I barely see her in school and whenever I wanted to ask her out on a date together, Wooyoung hyung will help her answer. It's like he controls her. Whenever I visit her house, she's always in bed. Is she sick? It's winter now, I suppose she'll get a flu if she comes out. But I really want to spend my time with her!

I was walking around town, kicking the air in frustration when suddenly my phone rang. 'Oppa! You got a text~ It might be from me~ Check it, ppyong!' I smiled at my ringtone. She recorded it for me last season. I checked my text and it made me happy.

To: My Minwoo oppa <3

From: Your beloved Young Mi-ie

Oppa! I finally can go out with you now~ Wooyoung oppa finally agreed to let me go on a date with you~

He promised me that he'll let me go on countless dates with you if I recover...

Anyways, meet me at Namsan Tower at 5! I'll be waiting for you <3 

Let's spend our day today as if it's the last day we're gonna be together, ne?

I can't explain the overflowing happiness in me. "If only I realize it..." I rushed back home and prepared myself. By the time I'm done, it's already 4. I took a cab to Namsan Tower. When I reached there, Young Mi was already there. She's wearing really thick jackets and coat. 'Young Mi-ie!! I miss you!!' I jumped towards her and hugged her. 'I miss you too, oppa..' she smiled and hugged me back. Her sweet voice... It changed, it sounded weak...

'What happen to your voice? Are you still sick!?' I panicked and stared at her. She shook her head. 'I'm having... sore throat.' she smiled awkwardly. I was about to ask her another question but she stopped me by pulling my hand towards the tower. 'Let's go hang our padlocks in the tower!' she cheered. I smiled and let her drag me into to building.

'Did you bring a lock?' I asked innocently. She nodded with a smile and pulled out a really cute lock with her name and my name on it. 'I prepared it already~ Let's look for a place to hang it up.' she said and walked away from me. I smiled and intended to walk when suddenly, it hit me. The feeling of losing her... I shrugged it away because I can't lose her. We're about to hang our lock there. I can't be losing her. 

'Oppa! I found a place!' she called out for me. I smiled at her and ran towards her. 'Yay! We'll be together forever!' she cheered and jumped to hug me. I blushed a bit and nodded. "Young Mi-ah~ Pick up you phone~ I, No Minwoo, might be the one calling~" Her phone rang. 'Yoboseyo?' she answered. She caught a glimpse of me and walked away.

~Young Mi's POV~

'Young Mi-ah, your appa finally found a specialist that can remove your cancerous cell in you brain. The doctor say you might have 80% chances of living!' umma shouted through the phone. 'Jinja!?' I asked in disbelief. 'Where is the doctor, umma?' I asked again. 'In the States. If you want... No, you have to leave Seoul tomorrow evening. The date of your surgery is already booked. You have to leave for the States. Your appa is there anyway so don't worry. I'll ask Wooyoung to accompany you there.' she said. I can hear her sobbing. If oppa came with me, then... 'Umma! What about you? You're gonna be alone. I'll go myself. I'll be fine, ne?' I tried to convince her to let me go alone. She insisted oppa to come with me but in the end, I won the 'fight'~ Hurray!

I hung up and walked towards Minwoo happily. 'Did anything happened?' he asked and tilted his head. I shook my head. 'Let's continue with our-' I felt my legs wobbly and my head getting dizzy. I was about to hit the floor but luckily Minwoo manage to save me before I fell. 'Gwenchana!? Are you hurt?' he asked me. 

'Ne, I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy. I just need to rest for a while.' I smiled weakly at him. Suddenly, he picked me up bridal style and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter