What's happening to me?

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

'Anyeong hyung!' Kwangmin greeted his hyungs. 'Oh, uri Kwangminnie~ What brings you guys here?' Donghyun asked them. 'We just came here for a snack. It's all on you, ne hyung?' Youngmin joked. 'Wae? I'm broke!' Donghyun complained. 'Woah, you guys even bring her? You guys are the best!' Jeongmin exclaimed and rushed out of the counter.

'Wae? Don't tell me-' Minwoo furrowed his eyebrow. Jeongmin nodded, 'I miss her a lot~' he exclaimed and walk over to hug Young Mi. 'Aw.. Oppa, I miss you too~' Young Mi smiled. 'Merong~' Jeongmin said to Minwoo. 'YAH! She's mine!' Minwoo whined. Minwoo tried to get Jeongmin away from Young Mi. She was enjoying herself with them but all of a sudden her nose starts bleeding.

"What is wrong with me? It's not even winter yet. Why is it bleeding?" she thought while covering her nose. 'Oppa, I... I have to use the washroom,' she excuse herself and rushed towards the toilet.  "Aish, it's bleeding more than usual. Why? It's not winter yet!" she speak in her head. She manage to wash off all the blood and walked out of the toilet. She waved at Sulli and walked into the shop. 

'Eonnie~ How are you?' she asked. 'I'm fine. It's only been a day you didn't come and I'm missing you like crazy!' Sulli said and hugged her. 'Hehe, me too, eonnie.' she break off the hug. 'Eonnie, I have to get back to the coffee shop. They'll get worry if I take so long.' she smiled and excuse herself.

They had their snacks at the coffee shop and they all went back home. Minwoo walk Young Mi back home and they bid their goodbyes with a hug and a goodbye kiss.

-At Young Mi's house-

~Young Mi's POV~

I told appa and omma about my bleeding nose and their face tells me that their really worry about me. They call oppa out and asked him to bring me to the hospital to see what is wrong with me. 'Omma, appa. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Maybe it's because of the cold surrounding in the mall. No biggie,' I said.

I don't want them to get so worried about me. Plus, oppa has to go to work tomorrow. I don't want to trouble him too. It's just a nose bleed anyway. It always happens to me during winter.

I smile at walk back into my room. I took a bath and think about today. It's a really tough day. But it's a whole new record as well because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter