My girlfriend

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's P.O.V~

Min Woo and Young Mi walked into the Boyfriend coffee shop while holding hands. Donghyun and Sulli just smiled from ear to ear while the others looked at them confusely.

'Guys, let me introduce to you, my girlfriend, Jang Young Mi.' he said with a cute smile. 'Anyeonghaseyo, Jang Young Mi ibmida.' she bowed 90 degrees.

'Annyeong~ So you're the girl that made our Minwoo-ie can't brew his drinks nicely? Nice to meet you, I'm Jeongmin.' he said with a smile on his face. 'Yah, hyung. It's not because of her!' Minwoo protested.

'Minwoo-ssi, mianneyo,' Young Mi said. She felt bad. 'Woah! You still call him Minwoo-ssi? Call him oppa!' Kwangmin said. Everyone crowded aroung Young Mi, admiring her looks and gave her tonnes of compliments except for Youngmin, who is behind the counter looking annoyedly at Young Mi. "Why are they surrounding her when there's a lot of customers around?" he thought while biting his lower lips.

'Yah, everyone! Youngmin can't serve all the customers alone! Help him will ya?' Donghyun commanded the 4 guys who crowded around Young Mi. 'Oh, mianne hyung!' Kwangmin apologized to Youngmin. He just glared at them and walked towards Young Mi and pulled her out of the coffee shop. Minwoo didn't seem to care because he thought Youngmin wanna get to know Young Mi. 

Youngmin dragged Young Mi away from the coffee shop and bought her to a place where no one is there. He pin her towards the wall and said, 'I don't care if you're Minwoo's girlfriend or whatever, just please, DON'T distract everyone who is working! It annoys me to see everyone around you!' She looked at him with a blank expression and push him away. 'I'm not tryign to distract everyone from working. I'm just introducing myself. I'm sorry to make you jealous and I didn't intended to do so. Now if you'll excuse me, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter