He found out?

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Minwoo's POV~

The person punched me in the face and told me to leave 'her' alone. Who is this guy! 'Who are you! And leave who alone!?' I yelled at him. The families around the park looked at us and that guy pulled me away from the park. 'Let go off me! Yah! Who are you!?' I shouted.

He brought me to a place where no human beings is there and pushed me towards a wall. 'I'm Im Jaebum but people called me JB for short. I believe you've met me the last time..' he smirked. 'Oh, Young Mi's ex who dumped her cruelly 2 years ago year. What do you want?' I glared at him.

'Leave Young Mi alone! You don't know what's happening to her now.' he said with a sad tone. 'Then you do?' I asked and rolled my eyes. 'Of course I do! She's been...! Ugh!!! Just... leave her alone if you don't want to get hurt!' Is he threatening me!? 'What if I continue to stay by her side? You would kill me? Beat me up?' I rolled my eyes. 'You'll get hurt. I usually don't care about you, but if you got hurt, she's gonna feel sad. Just leave her alone. Dump her so you don't get hurt.' he said coldly.

'Haven't Wooyoung hyung beat you up yet? Haven't you heard if I dump her, they are gonna hurt me. And, I would never leave or dump the person I love for anything!' I pushed him away and walked away from him.

He knows something that I don't. What could it be that Young Mi's hiding from me?

~JB's POV~

I sighed and sat on the nearest bench. I've tried to warn him about Young Mi but he just wouldn't listen. If only he knew what happened to her. She's gonna leave him.

Flashback

I was in the hospital visiting a friend of mine who recently got in an accident. I passed by the doctor's office and saw a familiar figure. It's Young Mi. I planned to wait outside for her to come out to ask her what happen.

'...only have about 6 months to live. We can't do anything about your cancerous cell in your brain. If you go through operation, your time on Earth might be shorten or you might die on the spot. I'm sorry...' I overheard the doctor said. Cancerous cell? What is he talking about? 

Young Mi walked out of the doctor's office sadly. I grabbed her arm. 'What happen to you? Are you sick?' I asked coldly. 'What does it matters to you. You never actually cared about me,' she pushed my hand away but I grabbed her arms again to prevent her from going away.

'I do care about you. I was a jerk 2 years ago and I'm sorry for hurting you like that.' I apologized. 'Apology not accepted. Now let go of me!' she hissed. 'Not until you tell me what happened to you. I overheard the doctor saying you only have 6 months to live. What does that even means?' I asked strictly. She looked at me with wide open eyes. There's horror in her eyes. 'Tell me!' I shouted.

'It... it... You don't have to know!' she cried and was about to walk away. 'If you don't tell me what's going on, I'll tell everyone about what I heard, including No Minwoo!' I threaten her. 'Don't you dare!' she turned around and glared at me with her teary eyes. I don't know why but it hurts me to see her crying. 'Then... t-tell me w-what ha-happened.' I stuttered.

She sighed. 'Promise me you wouldn't tell anyone, especially Minwoo.' she said and I nodded. 'I had brain cancer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter