Till we meet again

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to this while reading~ This song really fitted this chapter. Thought I already know by Xia Junsu

(At the day of the flight)

~Minwoo's POV~

I haven't receive one text from Young Mi yet. Where could she be? She didn't text or call me to wake me up like she usually does. I tried to call her but her phone is turned off. I'm really worried about her. What if she left me for another person? What if she got tired of me? A lot of what ifs... My imagination ran wild. That nightmare I had the other night replayed in my head. I really felt like breaking down now.

I walked aimlessly around the town. Unknowingly, I reached Young Mi's house. A cab passed by me but I ignored it. I saw Young Mi's mother crying over Wooyoung hyung's shoulder and he's comforting her. The twins is there as well. What are they doing there? "Don't worry, umma. Everything is gonna be fine."  I heard the older boy said while patting on the older woman's shoulder. "I'm gonna miss her so much." I heard her cried.

I walked towards them and they were surprised to see me. "Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma. Can I see Young Mi?" I asked politely. They exchanged looks and Kwangmin approached me. "I'm sorry Minwoo-ah, you can't see her now. She's-" before he could finish, Youngmin cut him. "She's in school taking an exam that she missed." he said. 

Everything sounded suspicious... They all looked like they're hiding something from me. I saw Wooyoung hyung whispering something to Youngmin and he did the same as well. They're hiding something from me. I looked at them disappointedly. "Please don't hide anything from me..." I mumbled. I bowed at Young Mi's mother and excused myself. 

"Minwoo-ah! Before you go, I have something for you. Don't open it until tomorrow.." Youngmin hyung said and handed me a letter. To: My beloved Minwoo is written on the envelope. I recognized the handwriting. It belongs to Young Mi. I faked smiled at him and went back home. Why does she have to write a letter to me? Can't she tell me in person? 

When I reached home, I straight away headed to my room. I even ignored my mum when she asked me what happen. I lied down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I hesitated for a while and in the end, I opened the letter and read it.

My dear, No Minwoo.

I'm writing this letter to say goodbye to you. I didn't say it in person because I'm not good with goodbyes. Don't force my oppa or the twins to tell you where I am because I've asked them not to say a word to anyone. I have a reason for doing so. I know I promised that you'll see me everyday, I've promised not to leave without your permission. I know I have. I'm sorry. I know I'll miss you a lot, I'll miss the moments we spent together. And please know that I will forever love you, my pedo that stalks me since the first day you lay your eyes on me...

Yours forever, Jang Young Mi.

(A/N: I'm terribly sorry if the letter isn't sad at all. It's my first time writing sad letters and I know I flunk it! Mianne!!)

Tears formed in my eyes and it rolled down my cheeks. I'll wait for you, even if it takes forever... Jang Young Mi, please don't make me wait for long... I smiled with tears rolling down my cheeks non-stop. Unknowingly, I fell asleep with dried tears. I was never like this before... Until I met her. I really wanted to say 'You changed me. Thank you.' to the girl who did this to me personally. Only if she's here now. I'll just save it until I met her in the future. Noona, I love you.

~Wooyoung's POV~

I woke up with my mum in my arms. She's been crying the whole night. Luckily I'm here with her. I moved carefully and went out of my parents' room quietly. I walked down to the kitchen and have a drink. I looked around, it really seemed like some part of the house is empty. I sighed and went on with my daily routine.

After that, I went on to work. "Wooyoung-ssi, what's with the sad face?" Suzy asked me. She worked here now because of Teacyeon hyung. I shook my head and walked to the locker room. "You know, sharing your troubles with other might make you feel better.." she reminded me. "You won't understand even if I told you." I said to her coldly.

"I might understand if it's siblings problem. I once had a brother, you know." she smiled weakly. "Once had?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. She nodded. "He... passed away because of an accident." she said sadly. "I'm sorry." I looked down. "Don't be sorry, it's God's will. And I can tell by looking at you. Something happened to your sister, am I right?" she asked. I looked at her surprised.

"Well, whatever that happened to your sister, you shouldn't lose hope and keep praying to God. That's the only thing you can do. God loves everyone and if you asked something from him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter