Her condition

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Minwoo's POV~

She hugged me and said, 'I promise, you'll see me everyday.' I can hear the sadness in her voice. I felt sad as well, but I don't know why. I hugged her back, tightly. I'm afraid of losing her. I don't want to lose her.

Suddenly, she didn't move. I can feel her breathe getting slower. 'Young Mi?' I shook her body. No response. 'Young Mi? Yah, don't scare me! Yah!' I broke off the hug. She's unconscious! I carried her bridal style and brought her to the hospital. 

When the doctor is with her in a room, I called Wooyoung hyung. He came immediately after I called. 'Yah! No Minwoo! What did you do to her!?' he shouted at me right after he arrived. He pinned me against the wall, about to hit me anytime. I just stared at him blankly, about to cry anytime. 'I thought you promised my mum to take good care of her.. Did you break your promise?' he loosen his grip and I fell on the ground. 

'Mianne.' I mumbled. Tears escaped my eyes. Young Mi-ah, please be fine... Did you remember the promise you made? Don't break your promise, ne? Please let me see you smiling face tomorrow. Please don't leave me alone. 

~Wooyoung's POV~

I saw him sitting on the ground, sobbing. I tapped on his shoulders. 'She's gonna be fine. You'll see her tomorrow. Go back home, ne? You have work tomorrow, am I right?' I said. I have to get him to go home before the doctor come out. If I failed, he'll know her condition. She's gonna so sad.

'I can't! I have to see Young Mi before I go? Let me see her, please!' he begged me. 'Just go! She doesn't want to see you like this! You'll get to see her smiling at you tomorrow! I'll make sure you get to see her smiling at you happily!' I shouted. Everyone in the hospital looked at us. I ignored that. 

'I can't leave just like that when the girl I love is in there! Just let me stay here, please...' he said sadly. I glared at him. -sigh- This is called love, Wooyoung. The feeling you'll never know. I gave in and let him stay. We waited about 1 hour and the doctor finally came out of the emergency room. I walked towards the doctor because Minwoo looked weak to even walk.

'You are...?' the doctor asked. 'The patient's older brother.' I answered. He nodded. 'Your sister's condition got worse. In fact, she has only a few month to live. The tcancerous cell in her brain grew bigger and there is no way we can dispose of it without damaging her brain. In other words, she's dying... I'm sorry.' the doctor said apologetically. 

My eyes widen and tears escaped my eyes. 'It... it can't be... Can't you save her?' I asked blankly. 'I'm sorry. Even if she go through operation, her brain might be damaged and the result would also be the same and her time on Earth would be shorten.' the doctor said and walked away. My legs grew weaker. Wooyoung, you can't cry. You can't look weak. If you do, he'll know what happen to Young Mi. I wiped off my tears and walked towards Minwoo. 'The... the doctor... said... she's fine. She fainted because of the hot weather...' I faked smile.

He finally smiled. 'Thank goodness she's fine.' I saw tears flowing down his cheeks. It's tears of joy. But... what will he do if he knows Young Mi is dying? Will he be as sad as I am? Pabo-yah, Jang Wooyoung! Of course he will be sad! He will be more sad than you. He loves her a lot! 

'Hyung, can I stay here until she wakes up?' he asked. I shook my haed. 'Now that you know that she's fine, you can go back home peacefully. I'll stay here with her.' I said and int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter