Back off! She's mine!

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Wooyoung's POV~

Young Mi fainted yesterday night right after Minwoo sent her home. Appa brought her to the hospital and now she's laying on her bed, sleeping peacefully. I'm really worried about what the doctor said.

Flash back

I looked at them acting all sweet in front of the house. But the longer I looked at them, the smile on my face grew bigger. They're just so sweer. Maybe I should accept him as her boyfriend. I should let them be. 

After Minwoo left, Young Mi's face turned pale and suddenly she fainted. I got really panicked and immediately called appa and we brought her to the hospital for a check up.

After the check up, I accompany Young Mi while she's sleeping peacefully and appa talked to the doctor. I kinda overheard the conversation. 'Mianne, her cancer is very serious. She needs to stay here for -' appa interrupted the doctor. 'How did she get the cancer?' he asked. 'She inherits it from either the father or the mother.' the doctor said with a sad tone. 'But, none of us got cancer. How can it be inherited?' appa sounded angry. 

I felt tears flowing down my cheek. Why can't it be me who got the cancer? Why must it be her? 'Oppa. Why are you crying?' Young Mi woke up. I rubbed my tears and hugged her. 'Mianne. If it was me who got it, then you wouldn't have suffered.' She was confused. 

'How can she get cancer when none of us in the family had it!?' appa shouted at the doctor. Young Mi's eyes widen. 'O-oppa, who got cancer? Is... it me?' she asked worriedly. I hesitated for a moment. 'Oppa!' I nodded sadly.

She was shocked for a moment. 'Oppa, please don't tell anyone about me having cancer, ne? Especially Minwoo oppa.' she requested. I shook my head. 'Why are you worried about others knowing instead of yourself!?' I scolded her. She just smiled. 'Please, oppa.' she said with her aegyo. Even at this state, she still have the strenght to do aegyo. I agreed without conditions.

End of flashback

*Ding dong*

I walked down towards the door to check who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter