The Crying Baby

Be Careful What You Wish For

 

" You were very great Sun Hee. You made everyone cry." Na Young said as she gave you a hug. The two of you were at a bakery, relaxing.

While you were sipping your tea, Na Young was reading the K-Pop magazine.

" Kyaaaah, it's the exo!!" She said while letting you have a peak of the magazine.

" Who are they?" You said to her. You've never been interested in K-Pop. The only music that matters to you is classical music. Pop is just the total opposite of classic.

" I can't believe you don't know them. I mean, you have to 'cause they are all so hot." She said while fanning herself.

" Oh my, it's Kris, kyaaah!!!" She said while pointing at the picture

" And oh my god, it's Luhan!!! Saranghae oppa<3" She said while jumping in her seat and blowing a kiss.

You ignored her squeels and continued to sip your tea. You thought about the locket that boy dropped.

* I better go find him* You thought.

...

It's already evening and you're typing something in your laptop.

LOST & FOUND

Necklace Locket

If this is yours call Kim Sun Hee

# 09123456789

 

After you finished typing, you printed a hundred copies. After that, you took a half bath and wore your PJs.

You layed down your bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, all of the day's stress and exhaustion came and made you fall asleep instantly.

...

In the morning, you took a bath and wore your clothes. After that, you ate breakfast.

     

There was no rehearsal for now so you decided to use this day for posting the fliers.

You were almost done placing fliers when you saw a little girl crying.

You went to her and bent down to her height.

" Why are you crying? Are you lost?" You said as you patted her back.

" I don't know. The last time, Oppa was still here with me, then he was suddenly gone." The poor girl said as she cried more.

" Don't cry, don't cry." You said while gently patting her back. She wouldn't stop crying. * Come on Sun Hee, think." 

" What about unnie buys you ice cream then we look for your brother together?" You said to the girl.

" Okay" She said while wiping her tears away.

We went to the nearby ice cream shop and bought her chocolate icecream while you had strawberry.

   

She stopped crying but her eyes were still swollen.

" What's your name little girl?" You asked her.

" I'm Wu Sang Hee."

" Hello Sang Hee, I'm Sun Hee-unnie." You smiled.

After finishing her ice cream, she was already smiling.

" Thank you, unnie. You're the best." She said to you with a thumbs up. You giggled and genlty pinched her cheeks.

" Then you are the cutest." You said.

" Well then, let's go look for your brother." You said as you stood up and held your hand.

" Sure, let's" She placed her small hands in your bigger one.

...

You searched the whole place but to no avail. You didn't see her brother anywhere at all. Both of you rested at the icecream shop again and had a fun chat.

Then suddenly, you saw a man dash to the counter. It seems like he had been running for a long time. He quickly let out his wallet and showed something to the cashier. When the cashier looked at it intently, she pointed at Sang Hee who had her back faced at them.

* I think it's her...* 

" Sang Hee, is that your brother?" You said as you pointed at the man who was coming towards the two of you.

" Hmm.. who?" She said while she's about to look at who I was pointing. 

" Sang Hee??" The man asked. Sang Hee quickly stood up and and ran towards him.

" Oppa!!" Then they hugged each othey tightly. The man then let go and went to me.

" Are you the one who helped my sister?" The man asked me. On closer inspection, he was handsome.

" Yes I am. I'm Kim Sun Hee." You told him as you stood up from your seat

" I'm Wu Kris. Thank you for taking care of my sister. I owe you big time." He said as he squeezed your hand.

" It's no problem. Well then I gotta go." You said as you grabbed the remaining fliers.

" You're really gonna go now unnie??" She said with a sad face.

" Yup, but I'll see you next time." You said as you pinched her cheeks again.

Then you looked at Kris.

" Be careful not to lose your sister again." You said with a smile.

" Of couse I will" He said while saluting you. All of you laughed,

" Bye!" You said as you went out of the shop smiling and waving at them.

" I like her oppa." She says while tugging Kris' shirt.

" Me too, she seems like a good person." Kris smiles while he looks at your dissapearring figure.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Comment and Subscribe:)