This Is Just A Nightmare. Isn't It?

The Forgotten Friendship

Stella's P.O.V

*BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA* I opened my eyes slowly. I have never been this tired before in my whole entire life and i said NEVER. Acting like an idiot, i tried getting out of bed, but ended up stumbling and rolling down the vast set of stairs that led to the huge living room. Groaning, i stood up and immediately had a sharp, stabbing pain in my head. Too weak to get back up again, i scanned the room for my parents. I knew dad left already since he has to leave as early as 6:30am. Mum? I have no idea of where she might be. As i tried standing up again, i once again immediately collapsed like a newborn foal trying to walk.

"At least the foals doesn't have to experience this horrible migraine," I muttered under my breath.

Losing all hope on trying to stand, i tried crawling instead. It didn't turn out as bad as i thought it would, but right now i don't really care as long as i can get around the house. Right now, i am trying to see what time it was so i can get ready for school.

"Thanks a lot mum. Now i have to get to school with this blood-curling migraine," I cursed.

I sighed in relief as the time was only 7:00am. My school, Predis High School, starts at exactly 9:30am. I crawled, (unsuccessfully), to the kitchen. For once i was actually really glad that i had put the migraine gel and pills on the bottom shelves. Taking the pills out, i examined the label carefully. You can call me paranoid, but i'm really just trying to avoid an even stronger migraine. After 10min of checking the labels and everything on the cover, i realised it was totally fine.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

I facepalmed. Now someone wants to see me when i'm trying to take pills and while i'm like literally dying here? After putting the pills back, i once again unsuccessfully crawled to the door. I grabbed on the clothes stand trying to gain my balance. Luckily i did and i was balanced long enough to open the door. As i lifted my eyes to see who was trying to bug me while i was having the worst migraine ever. Surprisingly, i saw JR standing at the door. My cheeks went crazy, but the same time, i was so pissed at him ditching me, totally forgetting about our friendship that had lasted for our whole lives.

"Did he forget that we were literally born together? Did he forget all the stuff we went  through when we were little?" i thought angrily to myself.

"What do you want, Kim Jong Hyun?" I sneered, emphasising Kim Jong Hyun.

"I came to see you of course. You normally would be at school by now. But you weren't so i got really worried about you, and thought i would pay you a visit," he replied plainly. I gave him him a look that said " Are you ing kidding me?". He simply nodded and looked at me concerned.

"What are you looking at JR? What about our forgotten friendship? You ignore me for 1 whole year and NOW you come to my doorstep?," I asked, and i could tell he knew that i was mad at him.

"Please just let me in and i'll explain everything! I promise!" he exlaimed. Seeing the guilt and sorrow in his eyes, i immediately gave in and invited him in.

"Alright, alright. Just make it quick. I still need to take pills."

"What pills?" he asked surprised.

"Dude. Can't you see that i have a freakin migraine here and i'm like literally dying on the spot? And can't you see that i'm leaning on a clothes hanger for support?" I answered.

"Oh. Sorry."

I invited him in and we sat on the couch and started our discussion.

"Well you see, ever since i was in that band NU'EST...............

Hey Guys,

I was my second chapter? Remember to subscribe and i'll try to update every night!~

Thanks for reading~