What? Are You Sure?

The Forgotten Friendship

"I think i've fallen for you, Lee So Ah," he manage to breath out.

What? Is he serious? Falling for a nerd like me NOW, when he shouldv'e fallen for me when we were ACTUALLY friends! i thought as he became quite impatient.

"ARE YOU DONE THINKING LEE SO AH???" he shouted at me making me fall out of my spot on the couch. He chuckled at my fail reaction which concluded with me giving him my famous death glare that could easily kill a fragile. But according to my calculations, JR is definately NOT fragile. I stood up, trying not to laugh at my fail reaction as well. But with me being an absolute jerk, i bursted out laughing and JR soon joined in. We laughed so much i fell to the floor again and banged my head on the wooden timber. I moaned in pain as JR tried lifting me up.

"JR stop. I'm too heavy." I insisted but knowing JR all my life, i knew he wasn't gonna give up so easily.

" No Stella. You're really hurt. I'm gonna take you to the hospital. Ok?"

"Fine." I finally gave up and finished my defeat with a pout that made JR's eyes light up like the fourth of July fireworks. I glanced at him weird and his eyes immediately went back to normal. I giggled at this and it was JR's turn to glance at me weird. I poked his cheek and told him to keep going. He sighed so deeply, i swear i couldv'e fallen straight out of his arms. As if to hold onto him for my dear life, i grabbed his arm and held it tightly. Seeing a slight blush on his cheeks made me smirk. Even though i have grown feelings for him as well, i'm gonna confess when it's appropriate. About half an hour later, we arrived at the hospital front desk.

"Hello, i'm JR and this is one of my best friends, Stella. She has a migraine and has just stupidly banged her head on her timber floor." he explained innocently to the front desk lady.

"Um...Ok? Well, come right this way." she stuttered out after a few seconds of awkward silence. She led us down a corrider, through some doors, down another corrider, through another set of doors, left, left, right, right. Finally, we arrived at the room where i was gonna stay. 

Wow! That was a pretty bumpy ride! i thought as JR layed me on the bed. I don't know why, but i as suddenly drowned by drowsiness.

Just as JR was about to leave, i called him back. I mentioned him to come closer. When his ear was in my whispering distance, i whispered,

"I love you," before i out for 2 whole days.

JR's P.O.V

Did she say what i just heard her say? Those three words that i have been dreaming to come out of and directed to me? I dazed off, putting my head on her hand.

The next morning, well i thought it was the next morning, i woke up and found Stella staring at me. Startled, i shot up from my seat and scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

"Umm....How long have i been sleeping here?" i questioned, really really confused.

"Well, the doctor told me i out for 2 days. So i guess you've been sleeping here for 2 days?" she replied expressionless.

"Is your head ok?" Successfully starting a conversation.

"Yeah. The doctor said i could go home tomorrow."

"Oh. Thats good then." I flashed her my winning smile which made her blush like mad.

"Well i better get going." I turned to face the door, and suddenly turned back which shocked her.

I leaned in carefully and pecked her lips. She started blushing like crazy. I smirked.

This is the result i want to get from her. As i ce more and headed for the door.

When i got outside, i saw people i wasn't expected to see at all.

My mouth soon formed an 'O' shape.

"Ummm...Hi?" i stared off into space while talking.