Visiting Stephanie

The Forgotten Friendship

*Stella's P.O.V*

Later that day, I decided to visit Stephanie at the hospital. She texted me that she was getting better and missed me so much. I told her about how I was now friends with EXO, the new kingka group at school with 12 people and she immediately started spazzing like a kid who just got their candy. 

"Stella noona!"

"Oh, yes, Sehun?"

"Why did you call me oppa at lunch?"

"Cuz I felt like it?" 

"Okay~ Oh, by the way, can I call you SoAh noona?" I stiffened at that name. It's been such a long time anyone has called me by my real name.

"S-Sure." I finally stuttered out.

"Yay! Thank you SoAh noona!" Sehun hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I don't know why, but my face got red and my heart started beating really fast. *I thought I liked JR?* I pondered.

"SoAh noona! Are you ok? Are you sick? Why is your face red? Noona!" Sehun threw questions at me aimlessly.

"Yes Sehun! Now shut up and let's go!"

"Where are we going noona?" He asked with adorable  puppy eyes.

"We're just going to visit my best friend at the hospital alright?" I ruffled his hair affectionately. 

"Yes noona!" We walked out of the gates and onto the road to hail a taxi.

 


JR, who has been walking past, saw Sehun and Stella walking happily side by side smiling and laughing at each other. Sehun pointed something out and Stella laughed and ruffled his hair adorably. Sehun pouted and fixed his hair. Stella stuck out her hand and a taxi pulled over.They both sat together in the back and Stella told the driver where they were going and the taxi sped away. 

He sighed. He will never be able to get Stella now. He had loved her since he set his eyes on her, and now this guy who had barely known her for a few hours decides to ruin it all and take her away? He sighed again and walked sadly back home. JR stopped when he saw the huge mansion that was waiting for him. Yep that's where they lived, a mansion. 

Mansion:

Living Room:

Kitchen:

Main Bathroom:

JR's Room: 

Stella and Stephanie's Room:

Aron's Room:

Ren's Room:

Minhyun's Room:

Baekho's Room:

Interior Pool:

Exterior Pool:

 


Meanwhile, Stella had absolutely no thought about JR. Her whole mind was focused on a person called Oh Sehun. This guy was making her crazy. 

His breathtaking smiles:

His adorable laugh:

(close enough)

His aegyo:

All these thoughts that have been running through my head all stopped when Sehun poked my cheek and stated that we had arrived at the hospital.

I paid the bill and we scrambled out of the taxi. We walked in and asked for what room Choi Haneul is in. The nurse there led us to her room and on the way flirted with Sehun. She was about our age and she had a ton of make up on. Sehun just kept walking, looking as confused as ever. I don't think he understood that the girl was trying to make him fall for her. I giggled silently at his confused face.

The nurse grunted in disbelief and dropped us off at Steph's roomWe walked in and saw Stephanie with large eyes staring at not me, but Sehun. I facepalmed. 

"Stephanie! Hello! I came to see you! Sehun didn't come to see you. He just wanted to TAG along." I shouted in her face.

"Oh hey! Sorry. It's just that I haven't been outside for a few weeks so I'm now kinda not used to boys. Heh. Heh." I stared at her. It's the first time I've heard her awkward laugh. 

1..

2..

3..

I burst out laughing and started rolling on the floor. Sehun and Stephanie exchanged glances and looked at me terrified. I sighed happily and got up from the marble floor. 

"It's good to see you again Steph! Glad your recovering well! Once you get better, we can hang out with all of EXO!" I promised.

"Really! WOW! More cute guys?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Yep!" I checked the clock on the wall and noticed that the visiting hours were nearly finished.

"Well, we gotta go Steph! See you next time!" I hugged her one last time before waiting at the door for Sehun.

"Bye noona! It was nice meeting you today!" He said with crescent moon eyes. Stephanie smiled at the both of us and waved goodbye.

 

As they walked out of the hospital, it was already dark. Without realising, someone had been watching them and snorted under his breath. 

"This is called sweet revenge, darling."

 


hey guys i updated again today! i think this is the longest chapter ive ever written...remember to subscribe and comment!~<3