This is not going to end well....

The Forgotten Friendship

"Hello JR-oppa!!!" the female voice i never wanted to hear again sang. I clenched my teeth. I don't need this b*tch to ruin my life anymore! i thought to myself while cursing her under my breath.

"What are you doing here?" I said in my coldest voice, which i only used when i'm really REALLY REALLY pissed. fell open and i really had the urge to slap it shut.

It was my worst nightmare, Lee Dasom. Also known as Rebecca. She was my ex-girlfriend, who broke up with me for a guy who is the biggest, meanest kingka around.

"What are you talking about oppa??" She asked in faked disbelief. I mentally facepalmed. Hopefully i won't hit her....

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IM TALKING ABOUT??? I CAN'T BELIEVE I WOULD ACTUALLY FALL FOR THE BIGGEST PLAYGIRL IN HUMAN HISTORY!! JUST GO. GO I SAID. DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? DID YOU TURN DEAF???" I screamed at the top of my lungs in my most annoyed voice. She was so surprised she broke down crying. I half-glared, half-watched her as she got up from the tiled floor and ran as fast as she could. I sighed. Finally got rid of her....

I seriously don't need another person interupting my relationship with Stella....  Aron hyung was already enough pain in the .... So is Minhyun....Ren's ok but i suppose Baekho's my best buddy then. i thought quite pissed.

Suddenly, the door behind me opened.

"JR?" Stella asked.

"Yes Stella?" i replied, still quite pissed. I tried my best to hide the annyoyingness in my voice, but i failed miserably. She raised an eyebrow at me suspiciously.

"JR-" she started.

"You can call me oppa again sleepyhead!" i joked, remembering the nicknames we gave each other while we were young.

She sighed in relief as soon as i mentioned the jokes we made back then. She smiled at me. But this wasn't any ordinary smile i've seen from her.

It was a loving smile.

I smiled back lovingly and soon we were interrupted by and awkward cough coming from the direction of the door. (Everytime people say 'direction' it reminds me of one direction.XD)

"Oh, hey Aron hyung!" i said trying to make it look like we weren't gonna do anything at all, which was true, but for a guy like Aron would never fall for those little tricks.

"Uhhhh....Hi? Did i interrupt anything important?" he winked at me which made me flinch. Unfortunately, Stella saw me flinch and asked if i was alright.

"Uhh...Yes of course. Why wouldn't i be?" i flashed my winning smile. She facepalmed and kept reading her book she just got from a nurse to relieve her boredom.

"Well, Aron hyung, why are you here?" i asked really cautious about what he was going to say.

"We need to talk in private."He said looking serious as ever. I gulped nervously.

"Sure! Anything for Aron hyung!" i chirped, which concluded with Aron giving me a death glare so deadly that i nearly lost my balance and was about to topple on Stella, who is still, VERY concentrated on her book.

I walked outside with Aron hyung and he took me to the staff room.