Hangout with EXO

The Forgotten Friendship

Hey guys back after 1 billion years.... schools really killing me right now, so i hope u guys keep on supporting me T_T

 

Author's P.O.V:

As Stella and EXO got closer and closer with each other, JR got more jealous and jealous each time he sees her smiling or even worse, laughing because of some lame joke that those EXO guys made.

 

His jealous eyes scanned every one of the EXO's members and stopped when he noticed one of the guys, unbelievably familiar, staring at his girl. Or so he thought. 

 

That guy felt someone's jealous eyes boring through his head, and when he turned around and saw JR staring at him with firey eyes. He gulped and stared at his lunch instead of Stella. 

"Sehun oppa, are you okay?" 

Even though JR was at least 8 metres away from their table, whenever it was Stella's voice, he could hear it from 10 miles away. No, seriously.

Just remember that one time when Stella went out with a guy friend and JR literally smelled her out? areyousurehesnotadog.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine!" "You sure?" "Yus" "What was that?" "YES!" 

"Okay~" Stella giggled in making Sehun pissed.

He sighed and looked at JR. He was currently normally eating his lunch thank god.

Suddenly, Xiumin decided to claim himself as a baozi again...

"Gaiz. Did you know that I'm a baozi???"

"Yes Xiumin." Came the synchronized chant by little children gathered around the fire.

"Well did you know that instead of stuffed with fat I'm stuffed with lean meat now???"

"Ye- WAIT WHAT?"

"Yeah that's right."

"Meh whatever"

"IKR"

"Can't believe I cared."

"You guys are so mean!" Xiumin pouted. (imagine...) EXO groaned in disgust.

Stella tried very very hard to hold her laughter in but of course failed and ended up choking on her on breath.

"Oh My Gard. Stella are you alright?" Sehun managed to ask before fully on hitting her back.

"Ye-Yes Sehun! Now if you don't mind not hitting my back that hard, I think I'll be absolutely fine."

"Yes. Sorry!" Sehun pouted with aegyo. EXO groaned in disgust once again. 

"Fine fine I forgive you. But next time, think before you hit." Stella muttered under her breath.

"Yes noona!~" Stella sighed. This was going to be a long year with these people...

 

Back at JR's table, things weren't going so well. With these new EXO newbies, their kingka spot is going to get taken for sure. 

"Look hyung, why don't you just forgive Stella? Her best friends in hospital, you didn't even ask her out officially, so of course she's still not your girlfriend yet!" Minhyun tried to reason. "Every guy has the right to talk to her and laugh with her! See how happy they are right now? Stella's enjoying EXO more than us, and we shouldn't blame her for it! EXO is more good-looking than us, more dorky and adorable than us, more y than us, mo-"

"Dude are you gay? Like seriously?" Aron butted in rudely.

Minhyun puffed up his cheeks. "Of course not!" 

"Then why are you supporting them?"

"Why can't I support them?"

"Because they're like the new kingkas now! We're like the commoners now!"

"Why, do you have a problem with that?" Minhyun fired back bravely.

"Don't treat your hyung like that!"

"Too bad I just did. Bathroom break!" Minhyun ran off like a kid.

"Urgh seriously. That kid really gets on my nerves."

 

Meanwhile, JR was still processing the words of wisdom that Minhyun had said a few minutes ago. Maybe he should give her up. Maybe he should ask her out officially. But what is she doesn't want to? And that Sehun guy is seriously getting on my nerves as well. But we can never defeat them. EXO has 12 members, we only have 5. JR was left there dazzled.

 

 

Hey guys! I finally updated after months! Hope you guys enjoy it! Remember to subscribe and comment~ <3