This Is Going To Be One Heck Of A Ride

The Forgotten Friendship

I froze in the spot, staring at Sunggyu hyung, who was the leader of INFINITE, laughing with my maknae, Ren. As soon as Ren saw me, he immedietly stopped laughing and tried to put on his best pokerface. Sunggyu on the other hand, just sneered.

"Why are you here, Sunggyu hyung?" my mouth went rotten just by saying 'hyung' after his name. I had to since it was a sign of respect for elders.

"I'm here to retrieve you."

"What why?"

"Would you like to join INFINITE once again and become the fiercest and roughest gang/band out there?" I choked on my own saliva at his words. Ren on the otherhand stared at me, expressionless.

"How come you didn't tell us, hyung?" Ren said seriously.

"Well, I-I-I"  I was stuttering at his sudden coldness towards me.

"WHAT IS IT, HYUNG?" He shouted, with even more coldness.

Luckily, Sunggyu came to my rescue. Remind me to thank him laterTT_TT

While he was explaining my situation to Ren, i got a text from a group chat on Skype.              

Aron: Where are you, my precious dongsaeng? I mentally facepalmed. 

JR: I'm outsde of the club, waiting for Sunggyu hyung to finish explaining my situation to Ren T-T

Aron: What????? What is Sunggyu hyung doing there?

JR: He asked me if i wanted to rejoin INFINITE and that's how Ren got suspicious.- .

Aron: O.o Really? What did you say?

JR: Of course i said no, you idiot.

-Aron has added Stella-

Stella: YAH JR DON'T CALL ARON OPPA AN IDIOT!!

JR: Okay, okay mianhe Aron hyung -3- (do you like the fish lips?XD)

JR: I'm gonna go now. Annyeong~~                                                                                                         

 

"Yah, JR. Take care of your maknae because i have to go back and take care of INFINITE. Are you sure you don't want to rejoin INFINITE and have the most successful band and gang out there?" Sunggyu asked, voice cracking because of the long explaination to Ren. 

"NO!! And that's final Sunggyu hyung." I screamed, absolutely furious now. Ren looked at me then at Sunggyu, trying to tell the difference between age. 

"Ren, if you were wondering, im 24. " Sunggyu always had this way of knowing what another was thinking. I found it quite creepy. 

"Now if you excuse me, i should go back to INFINITE's dorm before things go out of control." I've got to say, even though Sunggyu is mostly a bastard, he is still a really good and caring leader. Unlike me, who is totally unaware that 3 of my members have gone clubbing especially when one of them is underaged and could get into serious trouble by the law. 

I turned to Ren. 

"I'm so sorry for everything, Ren. I really am. My father is really demanding and if you don't follow his orders, he beats you up. That's where I got most of my self defence from. When he died a few years ago, i immedietly quit INFINITE and made a band called NU'EST, which you are currently in. " I explained, calmly. 

"Its ok hyung. Just next time dont do it ok?" He answered, his face remaining as a pokerface.

"Of course! Now can you go in and get the others for me?"

"Fine. You have to wait here ok?" I nodded like a puppy dog. Ren just simply rolled his eyes at my fail aegyo and went inside the crazy club to find Baekho and Minhyun. He came back five minutes later, with an upset Minhyun and a pouting Baekho. 

" Please Ren!!!! I was really getting it hard on that girl!!" Baekho cried. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Care to explain why you're here in the first place?" My voice coming out cold and serious. Minhyun and Baekho looked absolutely horrified. 

"So?" I asked again. 

"It all started with Sungjong-ah. " Minhyun managed to say. Even though NU'EST and INFINITE are rivals, we still get along very well and are great friends. From what I can see, this is the pairings of NU'EST and INFINITE.

Sunggyu & JR - leaders

Minhyun & L - cold and quiet 

Sungjong & Ren -  maknae

Aron & Woohyun - cheerful happy

Baekho & Dongwoo - talkative 

Hoya - forever alone

Sungyeol - forever alone

 

-----------------------------------------

I guess thats it for this update guys! Ill try to update as soon as i can :)