I Think Coming Here Was A Really Bad Idea...

The Forgotten Friendship

Hey Guys!! Please forgive me for such lame and short updates .-. High School is so boring....! Anyways, hope you enjoy this one! *bows*

Continue from Minhyun's P.O.V:

Because of the sudden noise, Stella immediately stood and jumped about 3 feet in the air. Along with that, there was a bonus blood-curling scream. How nice. When JR realised that the scream belonged to Stella, he rushed out of the shower and slid down the banister semi-. Note to self: Never ever touch banister again, I thought quickly. As soon as the leader entered the crime scene, everybody turned silent and waited for him to open the door. But instead, he went over to the door, looked through the eye glass (IDK what its called-.-) and shuddered. So I guess we're in trouble...

Stella's P.O.V

When I screamed and jumped (according to Minhyun) three feet in the air, JR rushed out of the main bathroom, slid down the banister half-. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was dripping wet. All i could think about was his abs. Immediately, I turned a crimson red. But it was soon gone when every single pair of eyes were on JR. So I decided to join the 'Stare at JR' group. Soon, he got sick of our staring and went to the front door to see what all the commotion was about. He shuddered and went back upstairs, into his bedroom and locked the door. We could hear sobs upstairs as they got louder and louder. The rest of us looked at each other as we were curious of what saddened the leader so much. No-one was moving so i decided to take a look at it.

But i soon regretted it. In front of our door was a semi-concious Stephanie with cuts to almost everywhere on her body. Her eyes were shut and her face was pale. Her neck was a dark red stained with blood. She could've died anytime now. I couldn't risk seeing my best friend who helped me survive high school like this. I opened the door, rushed out, lifted her body up bridal style and carried her back inside the house. As soon as i came back in, everybody froze. I layed her on the sofa and ran into the bathroom where the first aid boxes were. I grabbed some wet and dry towels and sprinted down the stairs 3 at a time. Everybody just stood watching me in silence as i treated my best and only friend with as much care as i could. After i cleared most of her wounds, I called the ambulance to check up on her, only to find that she was in a critical situation and needed to be hospitalised.

 

As i thought more and more about losing my best friend, a tear fell and soon, all its siblings joined and after a minute i was a sobbing mess like JR. After 15 minutes of crying into Aron's shoulder, I suddenly stood up, determined. Everybody looked at me in shock as i stormed upstairs into the guest room which i was staying at, slammed the door so hard that it almost fell of its hinges. I frantically logged into my laptop and started to type and search all the possible people that could've did this to her. Soon, I resulted with one answer.

The INFINITE Gang.

Hellooooooooo People,

Life's so boring .-. Remember to subscribe and comment!~ I wuve you!!!!