Run and Bam!

The Forgotten Friendship

Hey guys, so most of you wanted me to continue this story so i will do as you wish. So i'm gonna make a long update to fulfil all those past months without updates. Enjoy!~~~ oh and by the way i will be adding new characters such as INFINTE, B2ST and B.A.P!

Minhyun's P.O.V

*Flashback*

Me, Baekho and Ren were on our way home when Ren bumped into someone. I glanced at the passing figure which just happened to bump into Ren and not me or Baekho. As i went closer, i realised it was Sungjong from INFINITE.

"Sungjong?? What do you want and why on earth did you bump into Ren so hard?" I exclaimed while examining Ren who was still on the floor with a bloody shoulder.

"Sorry, i needa talk to you guys." he said in a monotone voice which i hated. Baekho raised his eyebrow at him. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of my hyung with a raised eyebrow because it was exceptionally funny. I soon stopped because he was giving me the look that said ' if you keep laughing at me you're going down'. I gulped. I knew what he meant by that.

One night i laughed at him for getting ketchup all over himself at a fancy resturant (plz ignore my spelling mistakes -3-) and he gave me that look. That time i had no idea what he was going to do so i just went along with it. But i shouldv'e been expecting the worst because he apparantly found super glue at the resturant and poured half of the contents on my chair while i was at the toilet doing my business. As soon as i came back and sat in my chair, the rest of NU'EST burst out laughing. They laughed so hard that they had to rest in bed for a day because of stomach aches. I immedietly stood up to confront them of what they were laughing about but i found out soon enough. I tried to stand up with so much force that the super glue ripped my pants apart and showed my superman undies. My face went from pink to a stop sign from the embarassment. Ok enough of that humiliating story.

"So what do you want to talk to us about?" Baekho asked. Being the oldest of us means business.

"Let's make a bet." he simply said. We all had confused faces which caused Sungjong to burst into laughter. I guess i knew why he was laughing because when we had our confused faces, it was all scrunched up.

"So what do you wanna bet about?"

"Since you guys are on your way home, i dare you to go to the club. I bet that you won't do it because you're chickened out that JR hyung will scold you." he chickled at the end.

"How much do you wanna bet, Sungjong hyung?" Ren asked.

"10,000 won" Our eyes widened at the amount of money that he was willing to bet.

"BUT! If you lose you have to pay me 10,000 won. Deal?" he took his hand out for a handshake. The three of us glanced at each other before putting our hands with Sungjong's.

"Deal." The three of us said together. Because of the darkness, we didn't see Sungjong smirk in success.

*Flashback ended*

"So you did it for a stupid bet?" JR looked like he was about to explode.

"Yeah, but we still got 10,000 won hyung!" Baekho tried to reason with our leader. I sighed and looked left into the distance. I saw someone running towards us. I squinted my eyes and realised it was THEM.

"JR HYUNG! THEY FOUND US!! RUNNN!!!!" i screamed, terrified. I  looked at JR, Baekho and Ren. They were all frozen to the spot looking into the distance where the figure was still running towards us at and incredible speed. I screamed again and that caused them to snap out of there daze and start running for our lives. We were split up and i ended up with JR hyung.

"Hyung, what do we do?" i whispered as we turned another corner into a dark alleyway. Silence was the answer i got. I observed his face and all i found was 'i don't know'. But that face quickly changed as running footsteps were heard coming in our direction.

"RUN!!!!!!" he shouted. But all we found in this alleyway was a stinky rubbish dump and a dead end.

"I think we only have one option here, hyung." He bit his lip and nodded. We opened the dump as quietly as we could and dived in.

The footsteps stopped infront of the dump, then faded into the distance.

"That was a close one don't you think, hyung?" But i didn't get any answer. I looked at JR who was sleeping soundly.

"Well if it wasn't for me hyung, you'll be sleeping here all night." i said. I then picked him up and threw him over my shoulder.

When i had arrived home, Ren and Baekho were on the couch with Stella and Aron treating their wounds. I looked closely at Stella and realised she was treating a wound on Ren's face and was being extremely close. I could almost see Ren blushing. Wait. Blushing? Does that mean Ren likes her too? No way. JR is Aron's future Brother-In-Law.Oh well. Not my problem anyways.

I strolled through the door and immedietly put JR on his bed then hopped in to take a shower. After my long 30min shower, JR was banging on the door.

"Hold on a sec hyung! I'm almost ready" i shouted.

"Hurry!" Came my wonderful answer. I put on my pyjamas and opened the door. JR immedietly rushed in and closed the door which caused me to trip and fall down the grand staircase. (apparantly they live in a mansion, but im getting confused about everything here.) I landed in a heap on the bottom of the stairs.

"Owwwwww" i groaned. I guess i twisted my ankle during the awesome staircase ride because as soon as i tried to stand up, i fell down again. I sighed. Why must life be like this?

"Minhyun oppa are you ok?" Stella crouched infront of me examining my ankle.

"YAH WHO SAID YOU CAN CALL HIM OPPA?" Aron's voice roared through the living room.

"Sorry oppa!" came Stella's carefree answer. I giggled which caused her to look at me weirdly.

"I didn't know boys could giggle!" she exclaimed. I was frozen on the spot.

As we were arguing, a loud BANG could be heard infront of our door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i know its not that long, but i hope this will make up for it and remember to comment and subscribe!! <3